Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Malware in Link
2117 4 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jplfly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 492 ft
United States

I recently received an email from what appeared to be from DJI.  It announced the new and updated flght simulator so I opened it.

There was a substantial amount of information and demo of the software and  two links - one for a Free Demo Version and one for Enterprise version.

I clicked on the link for the free demo and began the install process.

Luckily my anti-virus software immediately identified the Trojan and deleted it.  The free demo now fails to open.

Please be cautious.

2020-1-13
Use props
Roy Rogers
Captain
Flight distance : 1186296 ft
United States

I got this off the DJI Site
2020-1-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Did you check that the link actually went to the DJI site?
2020-1-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jplfly. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for sharing this information with us. With regards to this concern. The anti-virus software is reporting false positives. As long as the Software or the Firmware is downloaded from our DJI official website ( www.dji.com ) or obtained through our regular channels, then there is nothing for you to worry about. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-2-2
Use props
jplfly
lvl.1
Flight distance : 492 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-2-2 11:59
Hello and good day jplfly. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for sharing this information with us. With regards to this concern. The anti-virus software is reporting false positives. As long as the Software or the Firmware is downloaded from our DJI official website ( www.dji.com ) or obtained through our regular channels, then there is nothing for you to worry about. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.

Thank you, I am just now getting back to flying (after hardly starting) due to illnesses in my family and me.  So I have to get all my firmware updated as well as software.
I am in the process of studying for my Part 107 rUAS Commercial FAA license.  I don't think my Phantom 4 Pro  s/n 0AXDDCT0A21574 has remote ID, is that correct?
If not, does DJI offer a module as an add on?
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules