Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
In NFZ With a Waiver Get Error 1002
11807 3 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic_Pro_2_PCR
New

United States

I am trying to launch in a restricted NFZ, and I do have a waiver.  When I attempt to takeoff, I get the following error: "Verify User Information Failed. Unknown Error. Error ID (1002)".  I am logged into my DJI account and have also established my NFZ Self-Unlocking information.
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the this matter. May I know, have you sync the license to your mobile device and the said drone using data or Wifi? For more details, I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video for the said process. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-1-13
Use props
Mavic_Pro_2_PCR
New

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-13 14:17
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the this matter. May I know, have you sync the license to your mobile device and the said drone using data or Wifi? For more details, I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video for the said process. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBG0TD5M3w4

Thanks.  Got it working.
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Mavic_Pro_2_PCR Posted at 1-13 14:38
Thanks.  Got it working.

Hi. It's great to know that the issue has been fixed. If you have any other concerns on inquiry, please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you and fly safe.
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules