Corrupt videos?
889 3 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dynamite
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi,
I have some very precious videos that for some reason are very small (83kb , 56kb) but when I open them, for a second, it shows the original time of the video of which one is 15mins and the other is 3mins. The problem is, I am unable to open the footage, it says it isnt playable.

I am not sure what the problem could be here, are they corrupted or gone forever?

Any help would be appreciated!
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Dynamite, may we have the model of your DJI product first? Are you referring to the video in the Micro SD Card? What SD card are you using?
2020-1-13
Use props
Dynamite
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-13 20:09
Hi Dynamite, may we have the model of your DJI product first? Are you referring to the video in the Micro SD Card? What SD card are you using?

I have the DJI Maivc 2 Zoom, and I am using the Samsung Evo+ 64GB card, and I also just realised some footage with it is also quite laggy, why could that be?
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Dynamite Posted at 1-14 03:29
I have the DJI Maivc 2 Zoom, and I am using the Samsung Evo+ 64GB card, and I also just realised some footage with it is also quite laggy, why could that be?

Sorry for that case happened, Dynamite. Could you please check the footage from the internal storage of the drone? Does it have the same issue with the footage in the SD card?
If the footage from the internal storage is normal, then you may try another SD card to check if the issue still persists or not.
If the footage from the internal storage has the same issue with the footage in the SD card, you are recommended to provide us with the original files for better analysis? Please upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and then post the link here. Thank you.
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules