Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Premiere 6 can't play Osmo Pocket 4k files.
2303 8 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarcInOz
lvl.1
Australia

Is there a special CODEC I can install or some work-around other than re-encoding every file?
2020-1-13
Use props
djiuser_EiATJcb53BRk
New

United States

Thank you for the amazing post! The assignment help expert can deal with Osmo Pocket 4k files. The writer can submit the work within deadline. You can contact us through email info@dreamassignment.com
+14235002312
2020-1-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

What OS are you on?
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MarcInOz. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2020-1-14
Use props
MarcInOz
lvl.1
Australia

Montfrooij Posted at 1-14 05:23
What OS are you on?

Two computers - one is Windows 8.1 Pro and the other is Windows 10.  Same issue with both - I have discovered that display of 4k Osmo Pocket 4K files is random.  Some do.  Most don't.
I have just tried opening them in an HD project (Scaled to frame size) & it seems okay.
But that doesn't help me create 4K movies.  Thanks for helping.
2020-1-14
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

MarcInOz Posted at 1-14 13:44
Two computers - one is Windows 8.1 Pro and the other is Windows 10.  Same issue with both - I have discovered that display of 4k Osmo Pocket 4K files is random.  Some do.  Most don't.
I have just tried opening them in an HD project (Scaled to frame size) & it seems okay.
But that doesn't help me create 4K movies.  Thanks for helping.

I was a thinking mac (Os) because they have issues with DJI files sometimes.
Can you play them normally in your photo's app (double click on them)?
2020-1-15
Use props
MarcInOz
lvl.1
Australia

Hi - Yes the 4k files play in virtually any other video player - including Windows Medial Player & VLC.
2020-1-15
Use props
djiuser_XZHfw8eY56kx
New

United States

I used Handbrake and transcoded them. Super pain if you have a ton of clips but this worked for me.
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_EiATJcb53BRk
New

United States

If you need assistance in letter writing, you can hire our experts via live chat. Those who need help writing a letter, they can talk to the writers over phone. You can seek online letter writing help via live chat. You can check us at Dream Assignment website.
2020-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules