Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Download a Video to iPhone More than Once?
2125 5 2020-1-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_YVTh6eZpQlQ5
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3816 ft
United States

It seems that once you download a video from the Mini's memory card to an iPhone, the option to download completely disappears.  What happens if I want to download a file temporarily to show someone or airplay on the TV, but then I want to delete it from my phone to save space?  Is it possible to download the video to your phone again through the app?!?
thanks!
2020-1-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Yes, it is possible to download the videos that you have taken from the application to your mobile device. However, we don't have any option to download a video from your mobile device going to the DJI Go 4 application. The original file is located on your SD card and even you deleted the video that was downloaded on your mobile device, the original file will remain on the SD card and you can still export it using an SD card reader. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-15
Use props
FarisFox
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3816 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-15 09:27
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Yes, it is possible to download the videos that you have taken from the application to your mobile device. However, we don't have any option to download a video from your mobile device going to the DJI Go 4 application. The original file is located on your SD card and even you deleted the video that was downloaded on your mobile device, the original file will remain on the SD card and you can still export it using an SD card reader. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

Hello, thank you for your reply.  I understand that the videos remain available on the SD card, and that I can transfer them over to my computer with an SD card reader.  It is very unfortunate though that downloading videos to my phone, from within the DJI Fly App, is only allowed one-time per video.  As soon as the video is done downloading, the download button for that particular video is hidden forever.  It would be much more useful if the button remained and changed color to specify that the video has already been downloaded once.  If a person clicks on it again, a confirmation box can pop up specifying that the video has already been previously downloaded to the phone and asking the user to confirm that they want to download it again.  

Perhaps renaming the file on the SD card (through the use of a card reader and computer) will give me the option to download it again in the DJI fly app?  If not, then the only option is to copy the file to the computer and then manually upload it back to my phone with airdrop or some other less convenient method.
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FarisFox Posted at 1-15 10:59
Hello, thank you for your reply.  I understand that the videos remain available on the SD card, and that I can transfer them over to my computer with an SD card reader.  It is very unfortunate though that downloading videos to my phone, from within the DJI Fly App, is only allowed one-time per video.  As soon as the video is done downloading, the download button for that particular video is hidden forever.  It would be much more useful if the button remained and changed color to specify that the video has already been downloaded once.  If a person clicks on it again, a confirmation box can pop up specifying that the video has already been previously downloaded to the phone and asking the user to confirm that they want to download it again.  

Perhaps renaming the file on the SD card (through the use of a card reader and computer) will give me the option to download it again in the DJI fly app?  If not, then the only option is to copy the file to the computer and then manually upload it back to my phone with airdrop or some other less convenient method.

Hi, thank you for your response. The last statement that you had mentioned was correct, the only option for you to get the specific file that you want is to copy and paste it back to your phone. However, I will consider this concern of yours as a suggestion and will gonna forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_wpFgpCNJzygs
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-1-15 09:27
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Yes, it is possible to download the videos that you have taken from the application to your mobile device. However, we don't have any option to download a video from your mobile device going to the DJI Go 4 application. The original file is located on your SD card and even you deleted the video that was downloaded on your mobile device, the original file will remain on the SD card and you can still export it using an SD card reader. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

You didn’t get the question. Once you downloaded the videos or photos - it’s on your phone. Once it’s downloaded, Photos and videos are marked green. Meaning already downloaded! Let’s say you deleted it from your And want to download it again - you can’t. The question was how to be able to download it again? Someone clearly asked that question!
2022-2-13
Use props
djiuser_wpFgpCNJzygs
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-1-15 09:27

You didn’t get the question! how to be able to download files from the app (from SD CARD) again?
2022-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules