Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vidjcb
First Officer
Flight distance : 13649508 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dear All,

I would like to know if anyone had had this experience. I can obviously connect the phone even witht a slim case. But I can't do it with the smart battery case.

Moreover, I wonder if the battery in the phone remains charged when I am flying the Mavic 2.

Thanks,

VIDJCB
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide the best Information for this inquiry. In addition the iPhone XS Max has an option where you can disable charging when connected to said battery case. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-14
Use props
Vidjcb
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-14 09:15
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide the best Information for this inquiry. In addition the iPhone XS Max has an option where you can disable charging when connected to said battery case. Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi, Thanks for adding more relevant information to this thread. I will patiently wait for someone willing to share more.

Regards,
VIDJCB
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Vidjcb Posted at 1-16 02:51
Hi, Thanks for adding more relevant information to this thread. I will patiently wait for someone willing to share more.

Regards,

You are more than welcome and thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-20
Use props
James 0522
lvl.4
Flight distance : 191493 ft
United States

I fly my M2Z using my XS Max iPhone. I use a separate aluminum holder that mounts on the controller, and holds the phone with sliding grippers and will handle any size up to a full size ipad. I can't remember the manufacturer, but take a look at PolarPro.
It will handle any thickness up to about an inch. Hope this helps.
2020-1-22
Use props
Vidjcb
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

James 0522 Posted at 1-22 03:43
I fly my M2Z using my XS Max iPhone. I use a separate aluminum holder that mounts on the controller, and holds the phone with sliding grippers and will handle any size up to a full size ipad. I can't remember the manufacturer, but take a look at PolarPro.

Thanks a lot for your reply. I’ll check the polar pro products.
Regards,
2020-1-24
Use props
khew88
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20935 ft
United Kingdom

James 0522 Posted at 1-22 03:43
I fly my M2Z using my XS Max iPhone. I use a separate aluminum holder that mounts on the controller, and holds the phone with sliding grippers and will handle any size up to a full size ipad. I can't remember the manufacturer, but take a look at PolarPro.

I found that my 11 Pro Max in a case was quite a tight fit for the controller, didnt want to compromise my phones safety by removing it from the case so also went down this route. You can pick these up from Amazon or Ebay for about $30 (£15-20)
2020-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules