1177 5 2020-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OMMBoy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171772 ft
United States

Hello!

How can I add products to my User Profile? It currently shows two products -- DJI Osmo Pocket and DJI Osmo Mobile 3 -- but is missing the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom.

Thanks!

Chris
2020-1-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Normally these are added automatically when you activate a new product which has not already been activated,  I discovered though if you buy a refurb it doesn't appear here.
2020-1-15
Use props
OMMBoy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 171772 ft
United States

Uh-oh. Does that mean I bought a refurbished Mavic without being informed it was refurbished?! I will have to do some investigating...

Thanks for the answer, DAFlys
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Chris. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Would it be possible if you could send the serial number of your aircraft via PM for further assistance? For additional information, the email for activation of your drone and the DJI Forum email should be the same in order to have the icon under your profile picture. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.
2020-1-18
Use props
jacques_eloff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2474974 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 11:11
Hello and good day Chris. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Would it be possible if you could send the serial number of your aircraft via PM for further assistance? For additional information, the email for activation of your drone and the DJI Forum email should be the same in order to have the icon under your profile picture. Please keep us posted on the latest progress.

Hi DJI Stephen. Please help me. I have raised this same issue over 3 times but it is still not resolved. Here are some of my posts:

https://forum.dji.com/thread-203776-1-1.html

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... d=203776#pid2025016

I have given you everything you asked for, including sending you a PM as your requested. I even took a photo of the serial etc. of my Mavic 2 Pro and posted it (attached hereto again). To confirm, my Mavic 2 Pro was bought brand new. Please sort this out, been going on for over 3 months now.

Serial number is:
163DG2T
001VPYQ

2020-1-19
Use props
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2554938 ft
Austria

Hello Chris, sorry to wake up this thread, but I was just wondering how you added the Osmo Pocket to your profile. I have an Osmo Mobile 6 and I was wondering since mine is new (from DJI)  and I am not sure how to connect it to my profile. SInce you've successfully done it in 2020, could you please tell me how to?
2-13 22:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules