Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No GPS Signal on DJI Go4 App
3417 3 2020-1-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PArora
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7890 ft
United States

The App is not able to connect or get GPS coordinates
I tried two different Android Devices - OnePlus 6 and Pixel 3 and still observing the issue
To try out I opened Google Maps so that phone is actively acquiring the location and then switched to DJiGo4 App and wnet to MS Setting and clicket the Home Point setting and got the following message:
Weak mobile device GPS Signal, Cannot acquire location info
Can someone please help me in resolving this issue I have an upcoming trip to Utah where I would like to fly my drine to capture some amazing moments
2020-1-14
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hi,

Leave the Spark outside with good sky view, switched on. If it hasn't been used for a time (or its position moved some 100 km away or so) it needs to download fresh almanach data from the GPS satellites, which can take some 15 minutes.
Also there was a GPS 1024 week rollover recently, that can affect your mobiles.
Be careful, you can't use Google Maps (or mostly other navigation apps) to judge if GPS is working. The mobile can get the position with the help of available Wifi networks too.
You'll need to use a dedicated GPS app like "GPS status". This will tell you the the GPS receiver really works, which and how many satellites it receives and so on. Very useful.

Cheers,
Wolferl
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please try to fly in a different location with an open area away from any possible interference to see if the problem persists? Also, I will highly recommend calibrating your compass as well for us to avoid any issues. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2020-1-15
Use props
Geo Measure
New

India

You have to try GPS app named Geo measure area calculator it has almost all features that you might looking for
2022-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules