Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
User feedback. Interface. Pan mode. Goggles RE.
403 1 2020-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ghost Rider Vic
lvl.1
Flight distance : 795873 ft
Russia

Hello dear readers!
DJI makes very good products, thanks to which we can take a fresh look at this world!
I myself am the proud owner of the Mavic2 Pro and Goggles RE. They are perfect for each other. I have a few wishes for developing their capabilities. When you turn on all the devices, they are immediately connected, and I can use the remote control to control the navigation on the menu of glasses Goggles RE. However, not all menu items are available (see pictures). For example, you cannot set detailed settings in photo and video modes. You cannot set the white balance manually. Navigation on this menu is quite long. I would like the camera and exposure settings to look like Panasonic Dect phones. Up and Down - scroll through the menu list, Right - enter the submenu (still right - enter the next submenu), Left exit the submenu, and so on.

From the problems:
When the battery runs out and the Mavic2 Pro shows a message that it will return home in a few seconds, the same message appears in Goggles RE. But in glasses you cannot click “OK” or “Cancel”, nothing happens.

Mavic2 Pro, I can’t get into panorama mode (none). This is probably a firmware problem. You press the Shutter button, the drone prepares for shooting and the message “Cannot enter pan mode” appears immediately. Switching back to the photo, the drone does not save the captured image to the memory card. Switch to the video, then right there on the photo and you can take pictures. Panorama still not working.

Dji Go 4, it would be great if you could save ALL the settings in the preset. three presets are enough. This is implemented in many Canon cameras (Custom1,2,3). There you just need to turn the mode dial and All camera settings are changed.
It would be better to make a variable volume of sounds on the field and the controller.

I will be glad to feedback!

All devices has Last firmware.

IMG_7809.jpg
IMG_7810.jpg
IMG_7811.jpg
IMG_7812.jpg
IMG_7813.jpg
IMG_7814.jpg
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and thank you for sharing your informative insights regarding the DJI Goggles RE. Your comment and suggestions are important to us. I will forward this thread/information to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules