Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
skrajnik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 764623 ft
Slovenia

Add Quickshots with Active track

Feature idea summary:
1. Add / modify quickshots existing tracker, to track the subject with drone camera.
2. If the subject is moving, the mini will active-track it with camera.
3. The quickshot path would be the same as it is, just drone would track subject with camera (view).

This tracking actually already works already in some very special curcumstances. Best bet is with dronie shot.
When I tested other quickshots also worked somehow.. But at certain point the drone lost the track (with camera).
So if DJI developers could improve this "function" it would satisfy many people, since we don not have "original" active track option for security reasons - so we are told.
With this function, we could get some sick options, for making great quick shots.

You can find samples of this "tracking" on youtube.

Thank you and support this request if you would like to see it on the Mavic mini.

Have a nice day!

2020-1-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for a great idea.
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for sharing this informative insights. Your comment and suggestions are important to us. I will forward this thread/information to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-15
Use props
puli
New
Spain

+1 Please!
2020-1-16
Use props
Skrajnik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 764623 ft
Slovenia

Thank you Paladin, I hope that our wishes really come to your developers

Have a nice day!
2020-1-18
Use props
TheFoxy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1075869 ft
Brazil

I agree...
2020-2-20
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Yes, Quuickshot with AT could be nice compromise, I like the idea.
2020-2-21
Use props
MiniDuca
lvl.1
Flight distance : 49797 ft

Italy

+1 for me too with other tips - raw images, white balance, etc etc...and even, a backtrack lost signal RTH
2020-2-21
Use props
Bloodied_Mini
lvl.4
Flight distance : 145361 ft
Malaysia

Would be nicer if we can just lock the camera on the subject while we manually fly the drone and have video recording concurrently.

Alternatively, have a "flyby" quickshot mode allowing us to set the subject and drone flight path and height while camera is locked on to the subject (quite difficult stunt to do on manual but should be simple programming).
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules