Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Latest Assistant 2 not compatible with OSX 10.15.1
2805 8 2020-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CineView Media
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5365522 ft
  • >>>
Norway

Will there be a fix?
Tried updating directly from SC, but after finishing, it detects the new version and asks again for update.
2020-1-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the exact error message for us to help you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-15
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-15 08:01
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a screenshot showing the exact error message for us to help you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

There is no error message, it just keeps asking if i want to update to the latest version after running and finishing the update directly on the controller.
Assistant 2 wont detect the controller on the latest OSX, probably due to the incompatible version of Horndis Kernel app.

2020-1-15
Use props
CineView Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Norway

CineView Media Posted at 1-15 09:24
There is no error message, it just keeps asking if i want to update to the latest version after running and finishing the update directly on the controller.
Assistant 2 wont detect the controller on the latest OSX, probably due to the incompatible version of Horndis Kernel app.

So how do i update the controller?
Ive been retrying straight from the controller 15-20 times now, it still ask me if i want to update to the latest version.
2020-1-15
Use props
Dronie2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1336365 ft
Spain

DJI Assistant V2.0.10 is fully compatible with MacOS Catalina 10.15.2
2020-1-16
Use props
Indio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303373 ft
  • >>>
Austria

and you dont need to install HoRNDIS

DJI assistant 2 does not work on USB-C
use an apple USB-C to USB-A adapter
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CineView Media Posted at 1-15 09:24
There is no error message, it just keeps asking if i want to update to the latest version after running and finishing the update directly on the controller.
Assistant 2 wont detect the controller on the latest OSX, probably due to the incompatible version of Horndis Kernel app.

Hi, sorry for the late response. If a warning stating that the HoRNDIS driver is not compatible with the macOS system when installing DJI Assistant 2 appears, exit the driver installation, and then download the driver installation package separately from the link below. Unzip the file and double-click the PKG file to install it. After a successful installation, it can be used normally. Please keep us posted on the latest update. Thank you for your understanding.

https://github.com/jwise/HoRNDIS ... ina_install.pkg.zip
2020-1-17
Use props
rkaighn
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 12:50
Hi, sorry for the late response. If a warning stating that the HoRNDIS driver is not compatible with the macOS system when installing DJI Assistant 2 appears, exit the driver installation, and then download the driver installation package separately from the link below. Unzip the file and double-click the PKG file to install it. After a successful installation, it can be used normally. Please keep us posted on the latest update. Thank you for your understanding.

Doesn't work with a Macbook Pro with Catalina/. Very Frustrating!!!
2020-4-18
Use props
rkaighn
New

United States

Why doesn't the Assistant 2 install work with a Macbook Pro running Catalina.  Anything you can do??
2020-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules