My pan axis is shaking. Ronin-S
1264 5 2020-1-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cesar Tejada
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Hi, my name is Cesar. I'm experiencing weird issues whit my ronin-s. I'm using my Canon 80d with the Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art in the Ronin S and I'm noticing shaking on the pan axis when I'm trying to do a straight push in shoot. This problem occurs even if a lock all the axis pressing the trigger. I made sure that my ronin is correctly balanced (every axis stays correctly in place). The ronin-s app says my balance is excellent, I set the auto-tune of my setup and the issue persists.

I post an example video. if you put on fullscreen you can clearly notice the shake on the pan axis.

2020-1-15
Use props
Cesar Tejada
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Still waiting for a Reply
2020-1-19
Use props
Cesar Tejada
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Any DJI Support here?
2020-1-22
Use props
TMRE
lvl.2
United States

I don't work for DJI but did you make sure to balance your camera? If the front side is heavy, you'll need to purchase counter weights to balance out the camera.
2020-1-22
Use props
Cesar Tejada
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

TMRE Posted at 1-22 13:27
I don't work for DJI but did you make sure to balance your camera? If the front side is heavy, you'll need to purchase counter weights to balance out the camera.

The Gimbal was perfectly balanced on all axis. The balance test on the app said excellent and I clearly verified looking at it.
2020-1-22
Use props
TMRE
lvl.2
United States

Cesar Tejada Posted at 1-22 14:29
The Gimbal was perfectly balanced on all axis. The balance test on the app said excellent and I clearly verified looking at it.

I only ask because the gimbal will shake if it can't handle the load, or if it's really off balance. Maybe your motor is bad.
2020-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules