2580 13 2020-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthias80
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2601499 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hi DJI,  any plans to offer only rx modules in the future?  I would use only one remote, the DJI remote controller, for my other models, planes, helicopters, old wookong & naza :-) multirotos and so on.
I'm the only one with this wish here?

Thanks.
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!
2020-1-16
Use props
Matthias80
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 09:25
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will forward this suggestion of yours to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and continued support!

Thanks a lot ;-)
2020-1-20
Use props
Bol2riz
lvl.3

France

Seriously I'm amazed.... I've made several post regarding this without a single answer on them... even this morning.

Btw it will be nice to finally have that simple rx module.

Best
2020-1-20
Use props
Bol2riz
lvl.3

France

Definitely no, you're not the only one.
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome!
2020-1-23
Use props
Matthias80
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

...any news about this? in the meantime i bought 2 airunits standalone but an rx only/sbus out without cam support for half the price of an airunit where fine.
2020-4-14
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 09:25

Can we have it the other way around too please? Just a smaller cheaper Air Unit with no rx, dvr or anything, just vtx
2020-4-14
Use props
Raverty
lvl.1
United States

This is a great idea! We were just having this discussion on the DJI Digital fpv owners FB group. I would love to be able to use my DJI radio on all my quads. Also, if you could put some of that DJI magic in them, and make them better than the crossfire, that would be even more awesome

2020-4-22
Use props
djiuser_fwj5vsnVe704
New

United States

fichek Posted at 4-14 09:25
Can we have it the other way around too please? Just a smaller cheaper Air Unit with no rx, dvr or anything, just vtx

You mean a caddx vista?
2020-4-22
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

I'm sure Vista could be made even lighter by removing RX and maybe limiting power output to less than 1200mW so it doesn't need 30g of heatsink
2020-4-30
Use props
djiuser_svTsi9rtdUUm
lvl.3

Austria

fichek Posted at 4-30 12:34
I'm sure Vista could be made even lighter by removing RX and maybe limiting power output to less than 1200mW so it doesn't need 30g of heatsink

its not the output power why they are getting hot. It the super computer chips so they need to be manufactured in smaller nanometers to get rid of the heat. So its not as easy .

2020-5-2
Use props
Matthias80
Second Officer
  • >>>
Germany

DJI! We need a RX!!
2020-8-7
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

that would be nice - as now it's pretty limiting factor = not really worth buing if U got already some nice radio.
2020-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules