DJI Care Refresh Google
604 3 2020-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yjt0189
lvl.2
United States

What is the difference in purchasing DJI Care Refresh thru DJI vs through 3rd party like Google?
I do not see any difference in what is provided, only difference is cost $159 vs. $139.
Has anyone experience with this?
Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 7.03.14 AM.png
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment.  Please note that if you purchase the care plan directly on the website, it is automatically activated and linked to your unit, you don't need to manually activate the service plan. But if you purchased the service plan to a dealer, the dealer will provide the activation code. You need to manually activate the service plan to this link https://service.dji.com/care/active. You will receive the DJI Care Service Agreement after activation successfully. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-16
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 382815 ft
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 09:03
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. If you purchase a product with DJI Care Refresh on the official DJI website, it shall take effect on the second day after the date of shipment.  Please note that if you purchase the care plan directly on the website, it is automatically activated and linked to your unit, you don't need to manually activate the service plan. But if you purchased the service plan to a dealer, the dealer will provide the activation code. You need to manually activate the service plan to this link https://service.dji.com/care/active. You will receive the DJI Care Service Agreement after activation successfully. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

I can confirm that because my plan got activated before I even received my M2Z. LOL
But all good. One less thing for me to do.
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

bonmot Posted at 1-16 09:12
I can confirm that because my plan got activated before I even received my M2Z. LOL
But all good. One less thing for me to do.

Thank you, please let us know if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules