Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Urgent request for issue DJI, staff must read
78 5 1-16 08:09
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd845e849
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1495906 ft
Philippines

Hi Dji staff, there are no more tb48 for sale in my country and in other countries too.

There's no more bnew tb48 on ebay or amazon selling for the original price.
The overpriced ones are only a few.

Instead of saying check stocks which is not a solution because there aren't any.
Why not bring this issue to dji so they can make a solution consider manufacturing new batteries?

There are still unopened inspire 1s being sold so dji should support users.. the inspire 1 series is a different class itself because of price. So it won't affect inspire 2 which is in a price category of its own...

Please forward this to the head of department that can make this solution happen

1-16 08:09
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will take note of this concern of yours and will forward this to our designated department for attention. I will keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this query. Thank you for your understanding and support!
1-16 08:27
Use props
fansd845e849
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1495906 ft
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 08:27
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. I will take note of this concern of yours and will forward this to our designated department for attention. I will keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this query. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thank you, and improvement won't be a bad idea if battery mah capacity would have increased with the same size and price.
1-17 19:43
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
  • >>>
Canada

fansd845e849 Posted at 1-17 19:43
Thank you, and improvement won't be a bad idea if battery mah capacity would have increased with the same size and price.

I can imagine DJI Gamora rushing upstairs (15 steps long each jump, executing turns horizontally on walls), entering CEO room and crying hysterically:

-先生,人们需要TB47和TB48!我们必须做点什么!  

-冷静点,Gamora!发生什么事了?  

-我刚刚收到fand845e849的紧急消息!菲律宾国家处于革命的边缘!市民们在努力奋斗!那里很乱...  

-天哪,这太可怕了!我不知道...立即开始生产,并派遣救济电池!使用军机……不,我的私人747!很快

You must be new to this hobby, right?

1-17 23:50
Use props
ToscanaDrone
Captain
Flight distance : 7567142 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 1-17 23:50
I can imagine DJI Gamora rushing upstairs, entering CEO room and shouting hysterically:

-先生,人们需要TB47和TB48!我们必须做点什么!  

ROTFL

1-18 00:19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

fansd845e849 Posted at 1-17 19:43

I will take note of this. Thank you for your patience. Cheers!
yesterday 14:25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules