HOW TO HARD RESET MAVIC 2????
15760 8 2020-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hassan_jssc
lvl.1

Pakistan

Hi, im trying to reset my Mavic 2 pro to its factory default settings . But nothing is working . There use to be a factory reset tab on DJI assistant 2 ...... but now its suddenly disapeared ? i would like to know why DJI has done this ???? and Now how to reset this drone ?????
2020-1-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please know what would be the specific problem that caused you on resetting your drone to its factory default? Also, the restore factory default has been removed by our R&D Team for some reason. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-16
Use props
hassan_jssc
lvl.1

Pakistan

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-16 13:49
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please know what would be the specific problem that caused you on resetting your drone to its factory default? Also, the restore factory default has been removed by our R&D Team for some reason. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support!

1st of all its my drone ..... and i should be able to reset it to to FACTORY DEFAULTS Settings when ever i want ....isnt it ?
Secondly i want to sell it off and want the new user to have the factory default settings....... Previously i owned Mavic pro ,,,,,, and before selling it i also put to factory default settings.
Why has DJI ....R& D department removed the FACTORY DEFAULT OPTION ????? NOW may i know the reason to this preposterous and irresponsible thing ?????
Factory default settings are available for every  product !
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

hassan_jssc Posted at 1-17 04:36
1st of all its my drone ..... and i should be able to reset it to to FACTORY DEFAULTS Settings when ever i want ....isnt it ?
Secondly i want to sell it off and want the new user to have the factory default settings....... Previously i owned Mavic pro ,,,,,, and before selling it i also put to factory default settings.
Why has DJI ....R& D department removed the FACTORY DEFAULT OPTION ????? NOW may i know the reason to this preposterous and irresponsible thing ?????

You can directly uninstall your DJI Go 4 application for you to obtain the factory settings. Basically, the settings of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro are connected to the application and uninstalling this application will give you a factory/original settings. Please note to sync first your flight records before uninstalling the application. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-18
Use props
BarryMcCaukener
New

United States

App reset didn't work. Surely you can offer better than "the reset button was removed for some reason lol". My mavic 2 pro wont transmit any images to the display and i need to reset it. I expected this to be the easy part but i guess a button that says reset was too hard to do.
2021-10-25
Use props
Godinus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 327543 ft
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-1-16 13:49
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please know what would be the specific problem that caused you on resetting your drone to its factory default? Also, the restore factory default has been removed by our R&D Team for some reason. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your understanding and support!
Same concern above. My issue is ESC error on my Mavic 2. Done restarting many times but failed. Is there any other way to fox this error other than contacting DJI Support Team?
2023-6-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Godinus Posted at 6-9 08:27
Same concern above. My issue is ESC error on my Mavic 2. Done restarting many times but failed. Is there any other way to fox this error other than contacting DJI Support Team?

Hi there. Can you please provide us with the exact errormessage  with the code? Thank you.
2023-6-14
Use props
Helios Drones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 139075 ft
Australia

Classic DJI we’ll sell you a flashy drone and sub par software. This is completely ridiculous, years later. Still no RESET button
2023-11-15
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Helios Drones Posted at 11-15 07:04
Classic DJI we’ll sell you a flashy drone and sub par software. This is completely ridiculous, years later. Still no RESET button

Never needed a factory reset with my Mavic 2 pro or zoom, just went through the menus handset things as I wanted. Though there might be a reset for camera settings somewhere in the camera menus.
2023-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules