Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Are you guys doing this?
1010 11 2020-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

https://capcity.news/latest-news ... ies-responsibility/
2020-1-16
Use props
dark13star
lvl.2
Flight distance : 16739 ft
United States

Recreational drone use is quite restricted here in Colorado, and I have to say that this story isn't doing anything good for those of us who want to fly them. It's just increasing the paranoia. I first thought these would be tied to the oil and gas industry, but they would have to register flight plans with the FAA, so they probably are military, since the FAA has said that there are no registered plans. Even if the military can't say what they are doing, they should say, "yes, it's us, calm down."
2020-1-16
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

false flag ;)
2020-1-16
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

All the "flyaway" are meeting there to bump uglies  and  breed Super Minis for DJI!!!!  Mystery SOLVED
2020-1-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flocks of drones flying at night.  The drones are described as having 6-foot wingspans flying in clusters of six to 10 in grid formations over rural areas. Some reports say the drones could have as much as 8-foot wingspans, and are fixed-wing varieties.  Okay, based on these descriptions who else has the kind of money necessary to carry out this type of operation over a sustained period of time.  My money is own a government entity and most probably the USAF.  Plausible deniability = USAF.  

The media is reporting that the FAA, FBI and USAF Office of Special Investigations attended a task force meeting on these drones.  Wait just a minute! Are you telling me that flocks of drones are flying in the U.S. National Air Space and the right government agency(ies) don't know who they are?  I don't buy that for a minute.  

Next the Denver Post will sensationalize this more by claiming these drones are being flown by aliens that live in underground cities in Colorado.  GMAFB.

You have to love our news media.  
2020-1-16
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I live in Colorado, near Denver, and I've been tracking this story.  Though I've tried to draw no conclusions, I find it difficult to imagine that such drones are flying in federal/military airspace and every agency is acting "surprised" by this.  It would not surprise me if there are a few agencies that aren't aware of some semi-secret program being tested or executed, but I suspect that someone is well aware of what's going on, and that it serves some purpose.
2020-1-16
Use props
HedgeTrimmer
Second Officer
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 1-16 14:57
Flocks of drones flying at night.  The drones are described as having 6-foot wingspans flying in clusters of six to 10 in grid formations over rural areas. Some reports say the drones could have as much as 8-foot wingspans, and are fixed-wing varieties.  Okay, based on these descriptions who else has the kind of money necessary to carry out this type of operation over a sustained period of time.  My money is own a government entity and most probably the USAF.  Plausible deniability = USAF.  

The media is reporting that the FAA, FBI and USAF Office of Special Investigations attended a task force meeting on these drones.  Wait just a minute! Are you telling me that flocks of drones are flying in the U.S. National Air Space and the right government agency(ies) don't know who they are?  I don't buy that for a minute.  

" Wait just a minute! Are you telling me that flocks of drones are flying in the U.S. National Air Space and the right government agency(ies) don't know who they are?  I don't buy that for a minute. "

Eggactly!  Couple of government agencies knows which one of numerous other government agencies is responsible for drones.

Our spy satellites have already tracked drones comings and goings.   Government employees have been told to obfuscate.

2020-1-16
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
lvl.4
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Aliens!!
The truth is out there .....
Trump's brainchild?
2020-1-16
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like those fly over 30 mins or more at a time, definitely not a DJI product
2020-1-16
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

I saw this story but didn't think much of it.  The government probably wants to know so they can understand the "flock" tech to be ahead of potential criminals who make 10,000 drones for rogue activities.  Imagine if they sent 100,000 to Washington D.C or Nuclear Facilities, I don't think they have the capability to stop them.

If there was world war.. probably have super stealthy 1,000,000 drones that get dropped out of a B-52 that have their own kamikazi missions.

2020-1-16
Use props
stubbietubbie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 119288 ft
Australia

Akirasho Posted at 1-16 14:54
All the "flyaway" are meeting there to bump uglies  and  breed Super Minis for DJI!!!!  Mystery SOLVED

I love the idea all the fly aways around the globe have congregated here like some seasonal bird migration and we never knew until now.

The mental image of an orgy of Mini's going at it is stuck in my brain now.
2020-1-16
Use props
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

You guys are the best!

Personally, I'm just waiting for the cattle mutilations and probing to begin!
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules