Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic mini payload
20413 5 2020-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steliosmad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128376 ft
Greece

Can you bypass this warning.
Because i want to ut a gopro on top
I know that the battery will discharge sooner.
Even the prop guard gives extra weight and limitation of the distance and heigh.
Is a way to bypass this limitation?
I have the latest firmaware
2020-1-16
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

By chance have you seen this video?

2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day steliosmad. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. If an accessories are mounted to the DJI Mavic Mini, It is recommended to enable the Payload Mode fro enhanced safety. Please note that the Maximum Service Ceiling above Sea Level is 1500m and the maximum flight speen is limited whwn the Payload Mode is enabled. In addition DJI does not recommend using a 3rd party accessory when flying the DJI Mavic Mini for compatibility purposes. Finally, I hope that you will get the best feedback from our DJI co pilots who have mounted the said camera on these DJI Mavic MIni. Thank you and have as safe flight always.
2020-1-17
Use props
steliosmad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128376 ft
Greece

Payload mode is enabled auto or i will have to enable every time i fly with prop guard. Thank you for your time
2020-1-17
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

One of these day a clown will take a fridge and mount it atop of a Mavic Mini...

Still... I am pretty thankful to whom dedicated time and effort to the lift test: MM is capable of around 200 grams of pull beyond it's own weight.

So the lifting capability of a Mavic Mini is about 4.41 N.
2020-1-17
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Haha. That looked like pretty aggressive flying to me even though he said it was not.
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules