Flight distance : 1236778 ft
  • >>>
United States

Where you able to resolve the problem?
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what drone are you currently using right now? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-17
Use props
djiuser_bzOWJsODYmNP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325 ft

Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 09:58
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what drone are you currently using right now? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I am using Dji Mavic Pro
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Thank you for keeping us update, can you please try to use a DJI Assistant 2 software to download the firmware of your drone. You can download the said software using the link below. Also, I will be posting a video tutorial showing how to properly update the firmware of the DJI Mavic Pro. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!

https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

2020-1-18
Use props
kasosh
New
Flight distance : 40151 ft
Czechia

I had the same problem with my Mavic Pro upgrade stuck at 58% while I was trying to get V01.04.0500. But it stopped again and again (via DJI GO 4 or DJI Assistant 2) with the "server data error" - nothing else. I tried it again today and it's gone finished succesfully during 15min I found some forum infos that sometimes DJI has problems with servers. So my advice is: dont panic, wait a day and try it again
2020-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules