Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly App won't install on Galaxy Tab S
3864 2 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MontaukDrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 1929918 ft
United States

I'm really hoping someone can help me to get DJI Fly App running on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S ( SM-T700 ).   It's running Android 6.0.1 which meets min specs for DJI Fly1.0.4, but when I try to install the APK I get an error saying:

"App not installed"

This is the BIGGEST disappointment I've experienced so far with this equipment. It seems hard to imagine why I can't load this app on a mobile device that seems IDEALLY suited for this type of usage.  With a simple Tablet Mount off Amazon the Galaxy Tab S ( 8.4 inch screen ) would work perfectly in terms of "form factor".... not to mention THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST DEVICE I OWN FOR OUTDOOR VIEWING!!!!   So, why can't DJI App be installed!?

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE  tell me what I can do to make it run on this device.... and/or PRETTY PLEASE to DJI developers to make DJI Fly run on Galaxy Tab S!!!

2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Upon checking on my end, it shows that the Samsung Galaxy Tab S is not listed on our recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic  Mini and DJI Fly app. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that the mobile device will work well using the DJI Mavic Mini along with the application. I will highly recommend you to use a recommended mobile device that was listed on our website. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your understanding and support!

2020-1-17
Use props
Sword
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1476 ft
Hong Kong

It seems that DJI Fly App is not compatible with any tablet devices yet.
2020-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules