Care Refresh Lost Mavic Pro
986 1 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tygersolomon
lvl.1
United States

Can someone please provide me some guidance?  I used my DJI Care Refresh + Service Agreement to have my Mavic Pro repaired.  I dropped it off at the UPS Store to have it shipped using the UPS shipping label provided to me by DJI.  I watched the tracking information UPS provided over a week and it would only stated "In Transit".  I contacted UPS to inquire about my package.  UPS determined that the package (my drone) had been lost.  I followed UPS's process of filing a claim and provide them with the documentations they requested.  UPS stated they will be paying DJI FOR THE MAVIC PRO I PURCHASED.  I contacted DJI Support several times throughout the process of interacting with UPS.  When I request an update from DJI Support, the only information I receive is that my case has been turnover to their Logistics department and that I will be receiving an email. I have yet to be contacted by DJI's Logistics department.

Can someone please help me?

2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, we're sorry to read your frustrations. We've tried pulling up the case number using your DJI Forum account and gave us no results. Would it be possible to PM us the associated case number (CAS)? We're here to help. Thank you for your patience.
2020-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules