Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to view DVR recordings with custom OSD options
7069 17 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BugJuice
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1998 ft
United States

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how I can review my DJI FPV goggle DVR recordings while also including the data from my custom OSD. I have a crossfire control link with range issues and I need to give the TBS customer support my RSSI information but I can't figure out how to include that in the DVR recoding.

Thanks!
2020-1-17
Use props
mc54
First Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

You cant do this currently.

Hopefully a future update would allow it.

2020-1-18
Use props
djiuser_9XLEGQ5nY3iK
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Yes this. The custom OSD does not save things like GPS to the SRT file. Even if it did when you play back the video using the goggles it does not show the OSD only the basic elements like signal 1 to 5 and headset voltage etc. Should be easy to fix this.
2020-2-25
Use props
iporty
lvl.1
United States

This is disappointing any hint that they might fix this?
2020-3-31
Use props
itsyaboijake
lvl.1

United States

Would love to know if they are planning to add GPS data to dive playback. It makes the GPS on my quad pretty useless without it.
2020-4-19
Use props
rs50pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85 ft

United States

Please add the BF OSD to the recording in the goggles. I use crossfire so if the quad goes down it shows me the GPS coordinates. However I just bought a DJI transmitter and I really like it!!! But lost is the GPS fix when or if something should happen. Without the ability to record BF OSD in the goggle and not using Crossfire I will not be able to find my quad.  Unless there is another way to find it.
2020-5-3
Use props
Giammi
Captain
Flight distance : 847795 ft
Italy

You need to log the telemetry from the blackbox. You will be able to overlay (using the Blackbox explorer) the RSSI/LQ onto the FPV video.
2020-5-3
Use props
djiuser_lmCHtHyma0lv
lvl.1

Ukraine

DJI, add custom OSD recording to SD card!
2020-6-9
Use props
DarkSoulRL
lvl.1

Russia

Please, add custom OSD recording to SD card!
2020-10-26
Use props
Sendorm
lvl.4

Turkey

I would like to see custom osd on recorded video too.
2020-10-26
Use props
fans19b507e3
lvl.1

United States

DJI, Please!  Please give us the ability to overlay our telemetry from Betaflight, INAV and Ardupilot.  This is critical essential information for the FPV pilot!  
2020-11-10
Use props
fansb42ee14a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 322 ft
Germany

YES; we need the INAV OSD in the Video or SRT File!!!
2020-11-11
Use props
djiuser_IMoOvi7UlpFI
lvl.1

Italy

Buongiorno, effettivamente per noi piloti fpv che effettuiamo long range o comunque altri tipi di volo avere le coordinate e le informazioni osd sul DVR è essenziale,
cortesemente implementate questa funzione altrimenti risulta inutile avere un sistema così valido a livello di qualità video.
Grazie mille
2020-12-5
Use props
djiuser_n8GYVPDPD9vm
New
Flight distance : 25417 ft
Italy

DJI, we FPV pilots kindly ask you to enable as many OSD resources as possible, especially for GPS flying with Betaflight and Emuflight firmware. You have created an INCREDIBLE product, make it DEFINITIVE !! Thanks!
2020-12-5
Use props
Cobra_DRK
lvl.1

Canada

DJI, Please let us record betaflight OSD.
2021-1-4
Use props
mc54
First Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

We may have sold out FPV freedom for a pretty HD picture. Hear me out.

My worry is that DJI wants to go "full proprietary" on us and get rid of betaflight.

Their new fpv drone is the first sign of this, as I doubt it runs betaflight.  Then, they won't put out an air unit v2, and will try instead to maybe license their HD tech to a few companies to build fpv drones using their tech.  End result, they corner the FPV market.  BUT....

After that, it will be easy to implement any government tracking software as there is no betaflight there giving people control over the software.  Geofencing? CHECK.  Remote ID?  CHECK.  

Everyone who doesn't want this better stock up on air units V1 or keep a few analog quads ready to go.

As it was foretold, this is how the evil plot unfolds. Mark my words, see if I'm right in two years.....
2021-1-4
Use props
Krystian_PL
lvl.1

Poland

Hey DJI i need to record geographic coordinates BF from the flight on my v2 goggles. Is there any update yet? I greet everyone.
2021-6-19
Use props
fans7bd3d6a1
lvl.1

Greece

This went well!!!!!
2021-7-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules