Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do you edit the titles in Mimo My Stories?
18635 39 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like some of the templates but need to change the titles to make any sense. I can edit the ending but not seeing any othe custom options.
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The text template of the DJI Osmo Pocket using the story mode is fix and we don't have the option of changing or modifying the said template. Should you have any inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-17
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 15:10
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The text template of the DJI Osmo Pocket using the story mode is fix and we don't have the option of changing or modifying the said template. Should you have any inquiries or concerns please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your support!

Please ask to make them editable as they don't really make sense. I think they have there place for quick edits for social media. They could also have some without any titles.
2020-1-17
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-17 15:10

"Go to a journey"  and some of the other lines are either not grammatically correct or don't make sense. Maybe jut having versions without any titles. I know some don't but I liked some of the other templates.

2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Shantok Posted at 1-17 15:50
Please ask to make them editable as they don't really make sense. I think they have there place for quick edits for social media. They could also have some without any titles.

I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-1-18
Use props
Proulx06
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-18 16:02
I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!

The words that show up during Stores are nonsense and make the Stories useless. Please escalate this and prioritize the ability to delete the words.
2020-3-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, sorry for the late response. I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Proulx06 Posted at 3-4 09:10
The words that show up during Stores are nonsense and make the Stories useless. Please escalate this and prioritize the ability to delete the words.

Thank you for your response. I will note this request of yours and add this kind of option on the said feature request. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-3-5
Use props
Ruben Johannes
New

Netherlands

Can we have an update about this subject?

Is there a work around to remove the text in exsiting video's ?
2020-9-29
Use props
dtours_pk856
New

United Kingdom

Agreed. Can we have an update on this? I love some of the templates but the overlaying text and titles are just not suitable. We want the templates with out titles or text, or at least make them editable.
2020-10-7
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Would be very nice and seems like an easy fix to me.
2020-10-7
Use props
Monumentale
lvl.1

Italy

Yesss please take this task as a priority one, I really like the story templates but I would like to edit or remove texts. It would be also great if possible to copy the effects to replicate thoose ideas with a different song.
2020-10-20
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

New Osmo and same poor english tags, really? Need new templates without any titles at a minimum. Some AI
2020-10-23
Use props
djiuser_SrVzgfLUtN9u
New
Canada

Throwing my hat in the ring here.  Love the templates themselves for the AI Editor and Stories, but having them with undesirable and undesirable text makes them an unfortunately useless feature.
2020-10-31
Use props
djiuser_RMqkZxOtcWxp
lvl.1

United States

Agreed, PLEASE fix this for editable captions or no captions at all. Otherwise story mode is undesirable and a waste of a good feature.
2020-10-31
Use props
fansa4e46677
New

Canada

We need a few things fixed and modified.
The templates and story mode are pretty useless for a premium device.

-Need ability to edit or remove titles completely.

-Need the story mode to save the individual clips taken for use later not just the final combined clip with all effects.

-Option to add out own music would be nice.

-Need option to select what part of each clip to show and ability to reposition frame. Most times it likes to cut off faces.
2020-11-7
Use props
dannyguns
New

Australia

Would be such an awesome feature but this broken english overlay of crap makes it absolutely useless.

Why have you not removed these titles?
2020-12-27
Use props
djiuser_IFSDS2nuJiD9
New

France

Hi DJI Team,

We need definitely new templates without text. I agree with the community the story mode is useless without the text editing functionality.

Do you plan an update of the mimo app?

Thanks a lot
Regards
2021-1-16
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-1-18 16:02

LOL It's been a year since everyone asked
2021-1-19
Use props
VanzPix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 229672 ft
France

I suggest you go through a third-party application. Personally I use CapCut on Android totally free with a lot of text effects editable etc.. and all without advertising.
2021-1-19
Use props
Ugo Ugowsky
New

Slovenia

Well, this Ai Editor is total crap then. I thought there is option to change text. If not, then this tool is basicaly making fun of a customer who bought this product. I'm totally dissapointed with you, DJI.
2021-4-20
Use props
Lofty79
lvl.1
Ireland

Hi DJI
I would also like to edit the titles in "Mimo My Stories"
Is there any update on this?
Failing this, I would love it if we could have the option of no titles!
Best
John
2021-5-25
Use props
djiuser_e08k81qRTMOd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 576260 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd also like to have the freedom to edit aI templates please
2021-6-16
Use props
clarisa
lvl.1
Denmark

It would be a great app without those ugly captions. Please remove them!
2021-6-24
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully one day they might listen to us.
2021-7-18
Use props
fans4f5adde4
New

United Kingdom

Silly titles you can’t edit makes no sense it’s absolutely no good! come on guys surely you’re going to change this! Seems customers have been asking for ages... time to listen to common sense
2021-9-9
Use props
Pavel1505
New
Italy

Salve. Complimenti per la app dji mimo e per la creazione AI dei contenuti. E' quasi perfetta. C'è bisogno però che i modelli, siano modificabili. E' impensabile usare un modello di storia, con dei titoli e scritte fisse, ancora peggio per i modelli in lingua cinese/giapponese.

Per favore, come già fatto dalla community anche io chiedo che vengano semplicemente resi modificabili o rimossi.

Grazie mille.
2021-9-26
Use props
Jim in CA
New

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-1-17 15:10

Will the story templates be updated soon so that there is NO text? It would be great if you could edit the text, but if that is too difficult then how about REMOVING the text? You are very close to providing a powerful tool but it is worthless if you can't remove or change the text.
2021-10-14
Use props
Feacutelix Bernard
New

Canada

@DJI , PLEASE, listen to this.

Please. Please. Pleaseee!

The story feature in itself is great if it wasn't for the useless, senseless, unremovable captions!

I was stoked on this feature and on the editor... Untill I found out there is now way to remove what's already there.. Huge facepalm.

I LOVE my OM4 gimbal, g-r-e-a-t  product!

But for the love of whoever you worship, ADD A 'REMOVE CAPTIONS' OPTIONS or any simple fix like that.

Heck, even going as far as producing a whole bunch of new templates, without captions wouldn't even be too much to ask.
A handful of freelancers hired on Fiverr at 7$/h could pull this off within a few days and have thousands of your customers happy.

I've seen this subject and this thread pop up over a YEAR ago.

I'm not the type of person that complains often. Not at all actually.

But this is Massive improvement opportunity for you. Right there, in plain sight. People BEGGING for it.

And yet, you guys are dropping the ball on your community, and even go as far as releasing new products without integrating what people actually ask for.

I'm confident that one day, it'll happen.

Keep bumping this post guys! We need @DJI to put their pants on and get to work.
2021-10-23
Use props
pauloeuagmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 929232 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-1-17 15:10

JUST A MINUTE, what do you mean “it’s fix and cannot be changed”?!? AREN”’T YOU DJI?!? GET RID OF THESE RIDICULOUS SENTENCES! NOW!!!
We ARE NOT CHINESE, we DO SPEAK ENGLISH. And NOBODY likes those stupid texts.” Forever young, country life” SHUT UP, we DONT NEED YOUR RIDICULOUS WORDS.  READ THE COMPLAINTS! WHO WANTS A VIDEO THAT COMES WITH MESSAGES ONLY THE IDIOT THAT DESIGNED THIS CRAP TGIBK ITS COOL. THIS IS NOT CHINA - WE CAN CHOOSE OUR OWN WORDS
2022-2-2
Use props
pauloeuagmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 929232 ft
United States

OH, We cannot change them? ARENT YOU DJI?!?
Just REMOVE THOSE FREAKING STUPID “forever young” “country life” BUL.... NOBODY LIKES THEM. HELLO DJI -EVERYONE HATES THE TEXTS ON TGE TEMPLATES. SHUT UP Maybe people in China think that is cool, but ITS THE MOST RIDICULOUS CRAP, fit for a dictatorship. UNBELIEVABLE, when I used the templates I needed to open the final video on another app just to cut these PATHETIC TEXTS off. THE MUSIC SUCKS TOO. Please remember: THIS IS NOT CHINA!
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI User5329
New

Taiwan

Two years and still not fixed! Wow, I agree with all the others that posted about these stupid uneditable texts. DJI listen to your customers or lose them!
2022-5-6
Use props
io17773
New

United Kingdom

I assume this is not being looked at by DJI, the stories are good but useless as they have pre-text on them and unless you lucky enough to want them which is doubtful there just a waste of space
2022-6-13
Use props
djiuser_DKnr3h7zNbJt
New

United Kingdom

I’ve decided to import my DJI footage into the gopro Quik app to do my quick edits. Titles are changeable there.
2022-7-22
Use props
fans28a525e8
lvl.1
United States

Just want to say it is now 2023 and they still haven’t remove this absolutely ridiculous feature who wants a stupid title at the top of their video
2023-1-19
Use props
djiuser_mzxtDikT82bJ
New

Australia

I’d like to know if you can get rid of the text that is in English and Chinese from the templates there. I like the templates but not the texts. Or can you have it possibly in just English?
2023-1-20
Use props
djiuser_mzxtDikT82bJ
New

Australia

Is there any way in the pro editing to remove texts  that are the same as in the templates? I thought the Pro allows you to make your own with your own text but I keep getting Chinese text and voice.
2023-1-20
Use props
3rdDown
lvl.1
United States

DJI doesn’t think that editing their template text is important. They’re a hardware mfg - that’s it. What’s interesting is that consumer gimbals will go by the wayside with in camera stabilization . It’s good enough and getting better. Less to carry. So if they don’t have differentiation through their software, then there’s no reason to buy their gimbal. Just get a selfie stick and use in camera stabilization.

You can save your video as draft and export it to your device. Then open in a pro video editor and add your own titles and effects.  The titles aren’t exported in draft mode.

The response you got is always the same. You can’t do that. They don’t ever provide you with a workaround. Hope the export feature helps.
2023-4-13
Use props
Cineman Rodriguez
New

Germany

Shantok Posted at 2020-1-17 15:50

Oh yes Please. The texts does not make sense for my Videos. So its not usable. The Option to delete the text completly would also be very helpful. And Clips with longer playtime would be nice. Just a few seconds is not so interesting.
2023-7-29
Use props
HGDC84
First Officer
Finland

Sign me up as one of the people wishing for the option of editable/removable text. Complete silence and inactivity on the topic isn't going to make you look good DJI...
2023-7-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules