DJI is #My2019Highlight
1049 3 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArizonaFlyer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 250932 ft
United States

2019 was an amazing year to be sure! When I turned 16 in March, I was introduced to the DJI Mavic Pro. Before then I was (and I still am) interested in aviation, avionics, and aerial navigation, but when I was given a Mavic Pro, a whole new world of flying was introduced. Seeing the world from a new perspective has opened my eyes to the unique beauty of nature. I decided to learn aerial photography and videography skills that I could use to share my love for the natural world. I am still early on in this learning adventure, but I am enjoying every moment of it! For this month's contest, I would like to present my favorite single photo from 2019 and a few tips I've learned over the year.

I captured this photo in late November on a hike with my siblings through Tucson Mountain Park. My brother, Samuel, is the one standing on the rock in this photo. The foreground and background in this composition are an amazing contribution to what makes this photo my favorite. There are four separate "layers" of mountains in the foreground and background that give the photo depth.

The following links are to tips and tricks I have written for the DJI Forum from my own WordPress blog. If you want to support me, please, provide me with feedback in the comments below. Your feedback means the world to me.
Creating Quality Aerial Videos

Staying Out of Trouble in Public Areas

How to create a Dolly Zoom with the Mavic Pro

Stephen Roland

2020-1-17
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great shot.