Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DO NOT BUY THE DJI MAVIC MINI
2135 4 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans00bb11b9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130157 ft
South Africa

Since DJI established a monopoly in the drone market, their customer support has plummeted. Having been a loyal Dji customer for many years, I have since seen them adopt a disgusting approach to customer service.
DO NOT SUPPORT DJI!
DO NOT PURCHASE DJI DRONES!
2020-1-17
Use props
fans00bb11b9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130157 ft
South Africa

DO NOT BUY THE DJI MAVIC MINI

Since DJI established a monopoly in the drone market, their customer support has plummeted. Having been a loyal Dji customer for many years, I have since seen them adopt a disgusting approach to customer service.
DO NOT SUPPORT DJI!
DO NOT PURCHASE DJI DRONES!
2020-1-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. We managed to get your case number via your forum account, sorry to know the accident on your Mavic mini. According to the analysis, the incident was caused by an improper flight environment and you are recommended not to fly the aircraft under high wind conditions.
We'll forward your situation to the supervisor team and we'll have someone contact you within working hours. We appreciate your kind understanding and patience.
2020-1-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very sorry to hear that you Mavic Mini crashed.  I hope that a member of the DJI Supervisory team reached out to you.  My Mavic Mini has been awesome and easily met my expectations.  However, I followed the warnings in the User manual to not fly during high wind conditions.  Fortunately, I had also read many posts from experienced flyers giving the same advice to carefully consider the winds when conducting pre-flight planning.  Hope you are able to replace your Mavic Mini and to have a better experience in the future.  Have a great day.
2020-1-27
Use props
m80116
Captain
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

My Mini disappeared because of connection problem between RC and MD, but spuriously indicated as RC not connected to AC. Still having the same problem w/ second drone, entirely paid by myself.

DJI is still dealing with my support request. I've learned to live with it, unplug the cable and plug it back in... had I known this my first drone would still be with me.
2020-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules