Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Fly and DJI Go 4 Flight Records Sync Issue
8929 27 2020-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PilotC
First Officer
Flight distance : 1321214 ft
Australia

None of my flight records from DJI Go 4 and DJI Fly are syncing between the two apps. The Go4 app does not have any of the mavic mini flights that were performed using the Fly app. On the Fly app the total flights, time and distance are correct but it does not show any other aircraft but the mini. On the Go4 app my pilot summary totals are missing all of the mavic mini flights.  

It appears that Go4 does not know about the mavic mini and the Fly app does not know about any other aircraft but the mini.

Is it working for anyone else?

2020-1-17
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

I don't think so.
Not sure it will change in the future, DJI FLY and GO 4 are different, sadly.
2020-1-18
Use props
Dirty Bird
Captain
Flight distance : 41442379 ft
  • >>>
United States

Seems to show accumulated totals for everything, but Go4 won't display Mini aircraft & Fly only shows Minis.  Unlike Go4, selecting a Mini doesn't display the stats for just the selected bird.

Also, even if you have selected Imperial units, the flight records in Fly display in metric.

Screenshot_20200112-124703.jpg
Screenshot_20200112-130813.jpg
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day PilotC. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. The DJI Fly application can only record the flight records of your DJI Mavic Mini and the flight records on the DJI Fly application will not reflect on the DJI Go 4 application and vice versa. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-1-18
Use props
PilotC
First Officer
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 08:56
Hello and good day PilotC. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. The DJI Fly application can only record the flight records of your DJI Mavic Mini and the flight records on the DJI Fly application will not reflect on the DJI Go 4 application and vice versa. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

Hi, thanks for the info. The two apps are inconsistent as fly includes the non mavic flights in the total but the Go4 does not include the mini flights in the total.

It would be good if the approach of each of the apps could be aligned. Even better it would be great if the Go4 app recognised the mini flights in the flight records.

2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

PilotC Posted at 1-18 14:14
Hi, thanks for the info. The two apps are inconsistent as fly includes the non mavic flights in the total but the Go4 does not include the mini flights in the total.

It would be good if the approach of each of the apps could be aligned. Even better it would be great if the Go4 app recognised the mini flights in the flight records.

You are very much welcome PilotC. I definetly understand how you feel with regards to this matter. Let me please forward this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2020-1-18
Use props
PilotC
First Officer
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-18 14:46
You are very much welcome PilotC. I definetly understand how you feel with regards to this matter. Let me please forward this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

Thanks.
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

It is always my pleasure PilotC. Please stay safe always and keep on flying.
2020-1-19
Use props
Ammpexx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1879495 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hi everyone, as this thread is now a couple of months old, any news on this? I find it really sad that flight data between these two apps doesn't sync or at least add up, as the flight data is available via my DJI user profile, which should and does include all my DJI drones.
2020-4-7
Use props
Drone Seeker
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15312690 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Ammpexx Posted at 4-7 22:36
Hi everyone, as this thread is now a couple of months old, any news on this? I find it really sad that flight data between these two apps doesn't sync or at least add up, as the flight data is available via my DJI user profile, which should and does include all my DJI drones.

Its even worse than the initial post claim.

In my case I use three different iOS devices to fly my M2P, two of them show the same numbers, and a thisrd one different flght stats. I do synchronize every time every device, but still get inconsistent numbers.

No I am also flying a brand new Mavic Mini, and the Fly app shows a third number of flights and all the rest!, totally inconsistent with the other. I  real life made no more than 10 flight with my new Mini, and get more cummulative flights in DJI Fly than the Go4 app. It displays 172 flights were in Go4 148!!!. The real Mavic Mini flight do not even make the difference between those two numbers.

It is a total nonsense.  DJI should find a way to combine flights in a consistent way as it is as simple as adding cloud flights/numbers  within each unique account.
2020-4-17
Use props
MickeKling
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3144075 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Drone Seeker Posted at 4-17 10:55
Its even worse than the initial post claim.

In my case I use three different iOS devices to fly my M2P, two of them show the same numbers, and a thisrd one different flght stats. I do synchronize every time every device, but still get inconsistent numbers.

I have the same issue, and I have not yet begin to use the Fly app, I’m waiting for my Mavic Air 2 to arrive.

But as you can see, the only numbers that are the same is the flight count.

I really wish DJI will fix this, it’s bad enough to have two different app to fly drones from the same company.
9AD3A459-9214-4B19-BE7B-69C7F2987078.jpeg
34F13066-524B-4C87-BF27-116EC7D5BAB2.jpeg
2020-5-1
Use props
fans8726fd42
New
Flight distance : 111020 ft
United States

The ability to render the flight records in imperial units would be nice too!
2020-6-21
Use props
frankrizzo350
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125 ft

United States

Please tell me how to show my flights in miles or feet
Screenshot_20200621-215642.png
2020-6-21
Use props
djiuser_IwwW4jmiOd7q
New
Flight distance : 40554 ft
Italy

MickeKling Posted at 5-1 11:52
I have the same issue, and I have not yet begin to use the Fly app, I’m waiting for my Mavic Air 2 to arrive.

But as you can see, the only numbers that are the same is the flight count.
[Image]

Hello, unfortunately i have the same issue. I am switching from Mavic 2 Zoom to Air 2 anche the data between GO 4 and FLY apps are totally not synchronized and also no sense.
Please update FLY app with the same Flight Record page of GO 4 and please create e common database for each user so we could see ALL the flight done with ALL our drones.
Thanks
2020-10-10
Use props
Lucas775
Captain
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yeah, this really bummed me out when I learned about this from flying my Mini and hopefully DJI can fix this problem since it is nice keeping all flight records together.  
2020-10-10
Use props
Dirk Fourie
New

Mauritius

Hello??? DJI please fix this and make both apps synchronise our flight records as some of this stuff is also important for work and legal reasons!

Implement the two together please!
2020-12-9
Use props
fans62db165a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 114514 ft
Canada

DJI Support, it there a way we can turn this into a feature request from users? Many of us have different drones and would like to keep track of our data in a combined way.  
2020-12-15
Use props
Az.TheWolf
New
Flight distance : 25144 ft
United States

fans62db165a Posted at 2020-12-15 17:05
DJI Support, it there a way we can turn this into a feature request from users? Many of us have different drones and would like to keep track of our data in a combined way.

This 100% Needs to be a request. one database for all user flight logs, or at least a way to synch between the apps and have some consistent data.
2021-4-4
Use props
fans28591651
lvl.1
Flight distance : 789124 ft
United States

I will like to add my dislike of the fact we invest in your product line yet you can not maintain consistent flight records between your apps.

Please consider fixing this as it is rather confusing.  
2021-6-15
Use props
dji_Richie
Flight distance : 39635502 ft
United States

I'm totally missing my 370 plus flights onn my mini 2
2021-7-8
Use props
fans5f885c35
Flight distance : 1411276 ft
United Kingdom

fans62db165a Posted at 2020-12-15 17:05

Agreed, this is a must
2021-7-10
Use props
maldoxs
lvl.1

Chile

Is it possible to see my flight records on the web? other than accessing the Dji GO 4 application?
2021-9-15
Use props
Kjetil W 9
lvl.3
Flight distance : 15050056 ft
  • >>>
Norway

DJI! Please make a portal or something thats synchronizes all flight data between apps in one place!
2022-1-10
Use props
ThePoleKat
lvl.1

United States

DJI, keeping up with flight records is important to hobbyist as well as commercial drone pilots. Please, combine these records in one place for pilot accounts. Should be fairly easy to do IMO. If there is a place that we can submit "Feature Requests", please let me know. Thank you..
2022-2-3
Use props
WKKL
Second Officer
Flight distance : 681283 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

Yes.. Please update...
it Really hard to have 2 Apps
and 3 drones.. they data are all over the place...

Thank you for your kind consideration
2022-3-6
Use props
lws
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1240167 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

It’s been 2 years and still dji has no plan to entertain us.
What’s the point of having levels in mavic pro and m2p while not syncing back to m3p???
2022-4-8
Use props
danny2014
lvl.1

Germany

lws Posted at 2022-4-8 13:18
It’s been 2 years and still dji has no plan to entertain us.
What’s the point of having levels in mavic pro and m2p while not syncing back to m3p???

The same here!

That is „ugly“

Please fix!!!
2023-1-17
Use props
beamerbuilder1-sp
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2015899 ft
  • >>>
United States

We need combined flight records for FAA requirements. Not sure why this wasn’t thought out better. One app / place to access all equipment flight records would be best and more consistent. If I would have known this before hand I may have reconsidered my Mini 3 Pro purchase. Love the drone but hate this major inconvenience.
2023-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules