Phantom 4 Pro weak image transmission in 2020!!!
778 6 2020-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Psychomaniac
lvl.1

South Africa

After updating RC ( GL300F ) to latest ( 1.9.3 ) weak image transmission in status bar with black screen on iPhone 11.
This still happening in 2020???

Things i tried:

-Firmware update was 100% successful. Can confirm it records to SD, flies without any issue.
-C1, C2, Record and Shutter button held while powering on to reset and attempt firmware downgrade. When doing this way it shows current firmware version but still says   failed  to load version in red. Clicking refresh says failed immediatley. Tried multiple times with different devices Android and Apple. Also doesnt show downgrade firmware   version, it shows none.
-Tried with aircraft on and off.
-Even downgraded the aircraft.
-When linking in app or manually it always links within 3 seconds no problem.

This happened after the firmware upgrade, before firmware upgrade everything was 100% perfect.

Please urgently assist, any help would be appreciated.

IMG_8155.PNG

Thank You

2020-1-18
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't think 2020 have anything to do with it.  Did you try rolling back to the last version?
2020-1-18
Use props
Psychomaniac
lvl.1

South Africa

Lucas775 Posted at 1-18 08:07
I don't think 2020 have anything to do with it.  Did you try rolling back to the last version?

Haha. That was just me trying to poke at DJI since this issue started +- 3 years ago already and still happens today.

I cannot roll back, downgrade nor refresh current firmware as it is the latest i believe. When i do try it just states to retry. Have been retrying for the last 3 days

Thanks
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. There is a possibility that the problem would be the incompatibility of the firmware for both Aircraft and RC. You can try to downgrade first the RC to its previous version then update first the Aircraft using the DJI Assistant 2 then after the successful update, then update the RC. For you to downgrade the RC, you need to press the icon referring in the image below for about 8 seconds and choose the previous version then now update the aircraft. After that, You need to update the firmware of your remote controller using a different Mobile device for us to see if there would be some changes. After the successful update for both Aircraft and RC, try to relink them again to see if the problem will still persist. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to further isolate the problem. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2020-1-18
Use props
Psychomaniac
lvl.1

South Africa

Hi DJI Gamora

I appreciate your reply, but please check my original post with picture attached.
The problem i have is that i cannot downgrade, no matter what i try, with any device Apple or Android. I know where the menu is to go to the page for downgrading RC, but as per the picture attached, it does not show me previous versions. It only shows current version : 1.9.3, then in red Get firmware version failed
As also previously mentioned no problems with linking, only issue is weak image transmission. Flies perfectly with that same RC without issues.
2020-1-18
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Psychomaniac Posted at 1-18 08:15
Haha. That was just me trying to poke at DJI since this issue started +- 3 years ago already and still happens today.

I cannot roll back, downgrade nor refresh current firmware as it is the latest i believe. When i do try it just states to retry. Have been retrying for the last 3 days

Good luck I hope you fix the problem.

2020-1-18
Use props
fansb4281ece
New
Indonesia

Psychomaniac Posted at 1-18 08:51
Hi DJI Gamora

I appreciate your reply, but please check my original post with picture attached.

I have the same problem and no solution from DJI untul NOW!!
2020-7-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules