I miss a lot of my text ....
2020-1-18
Use props
MT_Fly
lvl.1
Germany

MT_Fly Posted at 1-18 03:24
I miss a lot of my text ....

For my next holiday I would like to order some more of the Battery’s.

Someone knows the reason? Problem? With the Battery´s?

Br Mike
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MT_Fly. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would recommended checking our DJI official online store and DJI official relail stores for the availability of the DJI Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery at https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer . In addition I hope that you can also get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2020-1-18
Use props
fans7e30011f
lvl.2
United States

I would order them from the dji store as soon as possible, they are way behind in producing them, I ordered  2 batteries on december 8th, and did not ship for about 30 days, you can check local online merchants, but usually they are out of stock, the DJI store will be the first to get them anyways,Tim
2020-1-18
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

^I get it dji can get batteries first but like other companies, they have responsibilities and obligations to fill other channels as well.  they probably have different buckets and when they get batteries some of them go into the online sales bucket and some of them go into other buckets that send batteries to retailers and then there are warranty replacements and repairs, etc.  I'm also sure the online store bucket is the smallest which is why you are seeing delays.  customers who have paid and committed to an order shall go last and will wait the longest.  on top of that, if a million batteries are expected and half a million show up, the hit is even harder and my guess is online sales take the hardest hit.  I have no idea how this happened either they are having a problem producing batteries or the allocation is all wrong.  I tend to lean towards the former since nobody seems to have extra batteries.  in my mind, the battery is a core accessories and if they are not "ready", I would have postponed the launch
2020-1-18
Use props
zulkuf
New
Turkey

MT_Fly Posted at 1-18 03:30
For my next holiday I would like to order some more of the Battery’s.

Someone knows the reason? Problem? With the Battery´s?

Hi
I have the same problem. It is not possible to find any batteries all over the world. They are not supplying other spare parts and unfortunately extra batteries. I asked several times but they don't know the answer either.
2020-1-18
Use props
zulkuf
New
Turkey

fans7e30011f Posted at 1-18 08:41
I would order them from the dji store as soon as possible, they are way behind in producing them, I ordered  2 batteries on december 8th, and did not ship for about 30 days, you can check local online merchants, but usually they are out of stock, the DJI store will be the first to get them anyways,Tim

Unfortunately I have the same problem. Still searching batteries every where. DJI doesn't reply my request.
2020-1-18
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

good to see those who actually have new batteries for sale understand the basic principles of capitalism and have marked up a single battery by 100% or more.  if you just have to have a battery, you can get them on ebay for US$80 which is steal.
2020-1-21
Use props
fans7e30011f
lvl.2
United States

I ordered mine from dji store,. my brother at the same time ordered his from adaroma, both said they were backordered, but dji gave me a timeline when they would be available, and adaroma did not, I got mine 2 weeks before my brother did,and mi e came from china, his from the states,Tim
2020-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules