Controller Compatiblity
864 6 2020-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Antman57
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Newbie here, a quick question, I just purchased my first drone the Spark so as question can the controller it be used on any other DJI drone other than the spark. Asking so after I get proficient with the spark can I just buy an additional drone

Thnaks in ad

2020-1-18
Use props
Antman57
lvl.1

Australia

Thanks in Advance
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Spark remote controller can only be used for the DJI Spark aircraft only and it is not compatible with other DJI drones. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-1-18
Use props
Antman57
lvl.1

Australia

Another quick newbie question does the phone to be used need a sim card that provides a mobile signal?
2020-1-18
Use props
Prairie Chicken
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106526 ft
Canada

You can still fly the drone without an internet connection but there could well be times when you'll want one, like near Warning Zones.
2020-1-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Antman57 Posted at 1-18 20:33
Another quick newbie question does the phone to be used need a sim card that provides a mobile signal?

Hello and good day Antman57. Thank you for reaching out and for the question. During the actual flight of your DJI Spark it is best and it is recommended to put your mobile device to airplane mode to minimize interference from calls and text. Thank you.
2020-1-19
Use props
Antman57
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 10:07
Hello and good day Antman57. Thank you for reaching out and for the question. During the actual flight of your DJI Spark it is best and it is recommended to put your mobile device to airplane mode to minimize interference from calls and text. Thank you.

Thanks Stephen, sorry to be a pest but can you explain the spark has a ceiling height of 500 metres but it can fly over 5 kilometers away from you, how is this achieved is the drone communicating via the GPS satellites as surely can not be WiFi
2020-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules