1325 2 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans82a02d84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

Need help please.  I'm currently using two Cendence Remotes with iPad Pro's as well as Crystal Sky/iPad Pro combo's.  For some reason I've lost the function of being able to control the  gimbal using the sticks on the Slave Cendence remote.  The Slave will allow me to change camera settings, use a custom button to reset the gimbal and let me drag a finger on the iPad to move the gimbal as well as use the AF function by touching the screen.  However, it will not allow me to adjust the gimbal with the sticks.  What am I missing? All Firmware is updated on both remotes, aircraft firmware updated, UGH!!  Suggestions help please.
2020-1-19
Use props
Coyut
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2559222 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

- Did you press the gimbal control icon on the Slave Go4 to actually get the gimbal control?
- Did you configure one of the sideways potentiometers/sliders on your Slave Cendence to adjust the gimbal speed? If so make sure the slider is not in the fully closed/slow position
2020-1-21
Use props
fans82a02d84
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8049101 ft
  • >>>
United States

Coyut Posted at 1-21 08:05
- Did you press the gimbal control icon on the Slave Go4 to actually get the gimbal control?
- Did you configure one of the sideways potentiometers/sliders on your Slave Cendence to adjust the gimbal speed? If so make sure the slider is not in the fully closed/slow position

BINGO!!! New item for my checklist.  Thank you so much, complete pilot error. The second I saw the the sideways potentiometers/sliders knew when I got home tonight that was going to be the issue.  Completely forgot to check those and you're correct they both were in the down position.  Many thanks!  I'm now sitting with a small pour of Weller 107 celebrating your wisdom and my error between my ears haha.  Thanks again!
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules