Random missing flight log file
463 3 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

Yesterday was flying in an area and have log file, today in same place but no log file. This happens randomly quite a bit. Thanks for any ideas/input?
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to sync all of your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application on your mobile device to see if the problem persists? Also, may I ask what mobile device are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-19
Use props
RK7dronzy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2278898 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 08:25
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to sync all of your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application on your mobile device to see if the problem persists? Also, may I ask what mobile device are you currently using? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Ive sycnd logs reinstalled app and my phone is a samsung galaxy s5 with a lineage 16 rom and i know its not on the approved list. I might have narrored it down to not landing in the same place that i took off from because when fly later at home the log file is there, also it did not sycn the vid either.
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

RK7dronzy Posted at 1-20 07:26
Ive sycnd logs reinstalled app and my phone is a samsung galaxy s5 with a lineage 16 rom and i know its not on the approved list. I might have narrored it down to not landing in the same place that i took off from because when fly later at home the log file is there, also it did not sycn the vid either.

Hi, thank you for your response. Can you please try to use a different mobile device and try to sync it there to see if there would be some changes? Also, we do highly suggest using a recommended mobile device that was on the list for us to avoid any possible issues with the application. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules