Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
Flight distance : 828904 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hey All!

Today a video while we get back to the basics. Improve your flying skills with a few simple tips.

Looking forward to your comments.
Cheers!
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Felix. Thank you for creating this video for DJI. This video will be a very big help to all our valued DJI co pilots. Great work and thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-19
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-19 09:59
Hello and good day Felix. Thank you for creating this video for DJI. This video will be a very big help to all our valued DJI co pilots. Great work and thank you for your valued support.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for checking out the video. I hope many others will have a chance to see it.
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 1-19 11:41
Hi Stephen,

Thanks for checking out the video. I hope many others will have a chance to see it.

You are very much welcome Felix. Please stay safe and keep on flying.
2020-1-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

good tips,  I like to use my thumb at the base of the stalks too.
2020-1-22
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 1-22 02:13
good tips,  I like to use my thumb at the base of the stalks too.

Hey DAFlys thanks for taking the time to watch! What are you flying mainly lately? You mean you grab the control stick nearest to the remote? at the base of the sticks?
2020-1-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 1-23 02:23
Hey DAFlys thanks for taking the time to watch! What are you flying mainly lately? You mean you grab the control stick nearest to the remote? at the base of the sticks?

I'm flying Mavic 2 Pro.  When I want to fly slow and consistently speed I'll use mu thumb on the domed part at the base of the stick.
2020-1-23
Use props
WRA!TH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12175 ft
Australia

Coming from fixed wing planes i am so used to thumbing the controller. I am slowly trying to transition to the pinch method. Excellent video and very informative and explained well. Keep up the awesome work.
2020-1-24
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DAFlys Posted at 1-23 03:02
I'm flying Mavic 2 Pro.  When I want to fly slow and consistently speed I'll use mu thumb on the domed part at the base of the stick.

interesting move. I would assume the base of the stick would be more sensitive to movement than the lever on the end of it.
2020-1-27
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

WRA!TH Posted at 1-24 02:50
Coming from fixed wing planes i am so used to thumbing the controller. I am slowly trying to transition to the pinch method. Excellent video and very informative and explained well. Keep up the awesome work.

Hey Wra!th, thanks for stopping by man. Appreciate the kind words. Would love for ya to subscribe to the channel mate, if you find the content helpful ;).
2020-1-27
Use props
WRATH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12175 ft
Australia

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 1-27 08:41
Hey Wra!th, thanks for stopping by man. Appreciate the kind words. Would love for ya to subscribe to the channel mate, if you find the content helpful ;).

I have subscribed to your channel. I do find your content helpful and definately worth a watch
2020-1-27
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 1-27 08:40
interesting move. I would assume the base of the stick would be more sensitive to movement than the lever on the end of it.

I think it works as you can apply a constant squeezing pressure.
2020-1-28
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

WRATH Posted at 1-27 18:20
I have subscribed to your channel. I do find your content helpful and definately worth a watch

awesome thank you! Glad to have ya.
2020-1-28
Use props
Dorset_Horn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

Not being a gamer, I started by pinching, then switched to thumb tips because I thought it was the "right way".
I now hold right at the base of the sticks but quite often push other buttons accidentally!

2020-1-28
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Dorset_Horn Posted at 1-28 05:13
Not being a gamer, I started by pinching, then switched to thumb tips because I thought it was the "right way".
I now hold right at the base of the sticks but quite often push other buttons accidentally!

give pinching a good try
2020-2-2
Use props
Dorset_Horn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 93379 ft
United Kingdom

QuadcopterGuide Posted at 2-2 12:42
give pinching a good try

My old scoutmaster always said " grab it firmly round the base"...
2020-2-3
Use props
NightThunder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106020 ft
United States

Thanks for the video! Learned a lot. What do you think about stick extensions? Are they useful?

BTW: I did subscribe to your channel.
2020-2-13
Use props
QuadcopterGuide
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

NightThunder Posted at 2-13 14:34
Thanks for the video! Learned a lot. What do you think about stick extensions? Are they useful?

BTW: I did subscribe to your channel.

Hey Night Thunder, thanks for the sub! It is much appreciated!

Longer sticks are helpful, I'm not sure i would add just any extension though, the moment you have play in the sticks, things can go sidewas fast..
2020-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules