Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
in-flight disconnection smart controller
1095 4 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leo Simone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2271358 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Saluti a tutti, ieri mentre volavo, inspiegabilmente lo smart controller disconnesso dal Mavic pro 2, tutto funzionava, tutto aggiornato all'ultimo firmware, nessun problema, nessun messaggio di errore, solo l'improvviso segnale di disconnessione rosso. Momenti di panico, aspetto alcuni secondi che il drone effettui il ritorno automatico, ma nulla, non ritorna. Penso che sia caduto e sono attivo per trovarlo, lascio acceso lo smart controller e vedo l'applicazione che si è riavviata e dopo qualche istante vedo l'icona blu attiva ....... Avvio il dji go4 e il drone è ancora fermo, li fermo ad aspettare 50 metri da me. Quello che è successo? con il vecchio firmware di sempre e dico mai un minimo problema. Sono davvero preoccupato se il problema si ripresenta e non so quali procedure attivare. Per favore alcune domande, Sono disponibile per caricare il registro, anzi se mi passi a rpcedura, il posto immediatamente. Grazie mille a tutti
2020-1-19
Use props
Leo Simone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

Greetings to everyone, yesterday while I was flying, inexplicably the smart controller disconnected from the Mavic pro 2, everything worked, everything updated to the latest firmware, no problems, no error messages, only the sudden red disconnect signal. Moments of panic, I wait a few seconds for the drone to perform the automatic return, but nothing, does not return. I think it has fallen and I am active to find it, I leave the smart controller on and I see the application that has restarted and after a few moments I see the blue icon active ....... I start the dji go4 and the drone is still stopped, I stopped them to wait 50 meters from me. What happened? with the old firmware of all time and I never say a minimum problem. I am really worried if the problem recurs and I don't know what procedures to activate. Please some questions, I am available to upload the register, or rather if you pass me to rpcedura, the place immediately. Thanks a lot to everyone
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by the issue. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as well as the DJI Smart Controller using the DJI Assistant 2 for us to check if the issue will still persist? Also, after you refresh your firmware try to relink the controller and the aircraft. In addition, please make sure that you are flying in a location wherein there is no strong magnetic interference since it might cause a disconnection on the RC to Aircraft if you have a chance to fly in a different location for us to further isolate the issue that would be great. Please keep us posted. Thank you!  
2020-1-19
Use props
Leo Simone
lvl.3
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-19 13:14
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused by the issue. Can you please try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro as well as the DJI Smart Controller using the DJI Assistant 2 for us to check if the issue will still persist? Also, after you refresh your firmware try to relink the controller and the aircraft. In addition, please make sure that you are flying in a location wherein there is no strong magnetic interference since it might cause a disconnection on the RC to Aircraft if you have a chance to fly in a different location for us to further isolate the issue that would be great. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

ok i try to reinstall by dji assistant, thanks
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Leo Simone Posted at 1-20 08:54
ok i try to reinstall by dji assistant, thanks

Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you!
2020-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules