Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal protected problem
542 1 2020-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WontonSwoop
lvl.1
United States

I am having a problem with my osmo pocket where the camera is staying in the vertical position when I turn it on and I am receiving the "Gimbal protected, tap to resume" notification. I can hear ticking noises inside the device, so I am thinking the gimbal is just broken. After a few seconds, my device also turns off by itself. I have tried factory resetting and re-calibrating. Would I need to send in my Osmo Pocket for repairs or is there a way to trouble shoot it myself?

Thanks!
2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day WontonSwoop. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Osmo Pocket and it appears that we need to send it in for evaluation to our DJI Support Team. I would recommend you contact our support team to start up at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for understanding and for your support.
2020-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules