Does Phantom 4 Pro Landing Gear Work on Phantom 4 Advanced?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
athearnsd45
lvl.1
Flight distance : 234219 ft

United States

The female connector on the compass on my Phantom 4 Advanced is damaged and I need to replace the landing gear since the compass is imbedded in the gear. Yes, I know this isn't recommeneded as a user-servicable part by DJI, but my Phantom is long out of warranty and I'm up to the task of replacing it.
Looking online, there are some vendors that sell the landing gear as "Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced Landing Gear Set." However, there are a couple of vendors who list a Phantom 4 Pro landing gear with the disclaimer that it's "not compatible with Phantom 4 or Advanced." I thought the only differences between the P4P and P4A were the rear and side sensors on the P4P, plus dual-channel capability on the P4P.

Will a Phantom 4 Pro landing gear work on a Phantom 4 Advanced? If not, why not? What is the difference?

Thanks in advance for any information you have on the subject.

John

2020-1-19
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day athearnsd45. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. They are compatible with each other. Just a reminder that  self-repairing is not suggested it may further damage the said unit ifo not done correctly, and if there is a need, we suggest sending the drone in for service. Thank you.
2020-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules