Lost my Mavic Air in water today, did just disappeared
2020-1-20
Use props
Martinbussen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272930 ft

Sweden

Some words missing:
... after approximately 5 min flight time...

Can "you" DJI do anything for me?

Thanks
Martin
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know about this unfortunate incident that happened to you DJI Mavic Air. With regard to this concern. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ). We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. Please note that DJI will not be able to perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period of the drone. Otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2020-1-20
Use props
Martinbussen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 272930 ft

Sweden

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-20 11:01
Hi, I am sorry to know about this unfortunate incident that happened to you DJI Mavic Air. With regard to this concern. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ). We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. Please note that DJI will not be able to perform data analysis for cases occurring after the expiry of the warranty period of the drone. Otherwise, valid charges will apply. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you.

Hi
Thanks for you reply, I have a case no now
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Martinbussen Posted at 1-20 11:09
Hi
Thanks for you reply, I have a case no now

You are more than welcome. Rest assured that our DJI support team will do their best to assist you with your DJI Mavic Air. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules