Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HDR Video and Photo in Osmo Pocket
2418 2 2020-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rahul K
lvl.3
Flight distance : 67884 ft
Canada

Hi,

I love have HDR video in my Osmo Action, the high dynamic range is great when shooting in low light conditions or indoors with bright light from windows.

It would be great if HDR video or photos was possible on the Osmo Pocket, OP is a great and very versatile tool to capture the right moments and I feel HDR video would have it even great at capturing those special moments.

Also, motion video would be a great add-on, the ability to program path for the gimble when shooting a video or slow motion video.

2020-1-20
Use props
Idan Shahar
lvl.4

Israel

I've asked for this many times, the Osmo Action and almost every high end smartphone have HDR video (8bit) since 2013.. I will say that someone here messeged me telling me that the OP doesn't have the horse power needed for HDR video (8bit).. hope they were mistaken and it WILL be added
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Osmo Pocket doesn't have the High Dynamic Range mode (HDR) as of the moment. However, I will take this as suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designate department for attention. If you have other relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules