934 4 2020-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rahul K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67884 ft
Canada

Hi,

Is it poosble to have the Osmo pocket shoot a video while the gimbal follows a pre-defined path similar to what it does with motionlapse?

This will be great if we could do this in both regular and slow motion video.

2020-1-20
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Frequently requested in other threads!  On the face of it, you'd think it wouldn't be too hard to implement.
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and thank you for your valued insight. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us. I will forward this recommendation/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you for your valued support,
2020-1-22
Use props
Rahul K
lvl.2
Canada

Hi,

Any update on this?

I have seen this feature appear on some of the other gimbale, one being the Zhyiun crane 2. It would be great if we can get automates camera moves on osmo pocket.

Even the drones from DJI have quick shoot, so some something like that is limited but will be still nice.
2020-5-30
Use props
Rahul K
lvl.2
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-22 12:44
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum and thank you for your valued insight. Your comments and suggestions are very important to us. I will forward this recommendation/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you for your valued support,

I have found a solution by using a "phone control recorder" it records the touch action on the screen and replays it when I want it. Its a little annoying as I have to train it to open the app select the osmo pocket and start records and move the control wheel, but it works mostly as lost as the af works somewhat a solution.
2020-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules