Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera rotate wrong way before correct.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bexbox75
lvl.1
Flight distance : 351526 ft
United States

I landed my phantom 3 se pretty hard the other week and since have had issues with both of the following:

1- at random the footage will just look bouncy...like an airplane hitting turbulence. Doesn't last long but looks bad.

2- when i rotate down it will try to move up first making this same bounce and when the camera is pointed down it will move farther in the down direction before rotsting up.

Any ideas on the problem or how to fix? Thanks
James
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about the incident with your DJI Phantom 3 SE. Since there was a hard landing that happened to the said drone this may cause internal damages that is causing this issue. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ).  We have the professional team who would do their best to  assists you with regards to this matter. We hope to hear from you as soon as possible for a swift resolution. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules