Mavic mini Prop guard no wind and crash
1651 2 2020-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pologc89
lvl.1
Flight distance : 56145 ft
Mexico

Yesterday i was flying my mini about 150mts of altitude, made some pictures and when i was about to bring it back suddenly lost altitude and then started to fly away, i tried to bring it back but i cant, then the drone lost almost all the altitude and finally crash. I have being reading and i had pun on the prop guards, maybe thats the reason but i dont now if some of you have more information
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Pologc89. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this unfortunate issue happened. Kindly please contact out DJI Support Team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav. We would do their best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Again I am sorry for your loss and thank you for your understanding.
2020-1-21
Use props
The Mangler
lvl.1
United States

3days in my DJI Mavic Mini was 30ft away from me at approx. 6ft off the ground.... GPS signal suddenly loses connection kicked it into Attitude Mode....my hands were off the controls...it sped horizontally about 20ft...hit a tree and flew off into a river... GONE... I've sent all the flight records into DJI and all they offered was 14% off a new DJI Mavic Mini...  I was shocked when it flew away so I Googled it when I got home. Looks like there are a ton of posts about the issue with the DJI Fly App and Android v10...  My Fly Away was on 1.11.20 and a DJI Fly App/Android v10 patch/fix was released on 1.14.20.   They haven't responded to my last message from a couple days ago...  Weak Support...  My Fly Away happened on 1.11.20....I got home and Googled to find out there were many posts about GPS/connectivity issues with Android v10 and the DJI Fly App.  I'm still shocked and can't afford a new $500 DJI Mavic Mini.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a solid less expensive (under $250) with a decent camera?  Thank you
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules