Mavic mini footages with grainy shadow
1610 4 2020-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tanjib Ahmed
lvl.1
Flight distance : 128045 ft

Bangladesh

I am a new user of DJI Mavic Mini. It's really fun to fly this little beast. But after a 3 days journey with this drone when I came back to my home I was disappointed after watching the footages from mavic mini. Too much grain over the shadow area in every footage just destroyed the beauty of the video. I reduced the exposure to -1.7 during shooting and also AE was locked. Can some one tell what is the problem? Am I the only one who is facing the issue? or it's the same case for everybody else?
2020-1-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tanjib Ahmed. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2020-1-21
Use props
Tanjib Ahmed
lvl.1

Bangladesh

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-21 10:51
Hello and good day Tanjib Ahmed. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please post a short sample video of the said issue for us to be able to see and assist you further? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello DJI  stephen thanks for your response. I am adding the link of a sample video totally unedited. Please let me know about the issue. Thanks.https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pe4iIlIORAcYzX0kifEZDzZN_zXHMeOe/view?usp=sharing
2020-1-21
Use props
Tanjib Ahmed
lvl.1

Bangladesh

Mavic mini first fly
2020-1-21
Use props
Tanjib Ahmed
lvl.1

Bangladesh

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Pe4iIlIORAcYzX0kifEZDzZN_zXHMeOe/view?usp=sharing
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules