Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can we set orbit distance w/ Map?
607 0 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
Captain
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Can we set orbit distance that it will rotate around w/o flying to target for analysis?  Such as, it will automatically fly an orbit around 100m away or 50m or 300m away and we can set the arc angle on the controller?  There should be a way to do it through the Go4 Map?  Like setup the POI and do instant orbit?  Right now I think the only way to do it is with GS Pilot.

It would be cool to plop on a POI circle on the satellite map and set the radius, altitude, speed, and go rather than hey I'm going to try to manually circle that object 20 times because most of the circling I will do will be imperfect so I will edit it in post.

It would also be cool to have activetracking as an option while the circling is taking place so it's like a fixed circle track cable cam on rails that if tracking is lost it still continues on the path at the fixed rate.  Activetracking is just for tracking the subjects on the ground w/ the camera and Zoom of the M2Z for a cinematic feel.
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules