Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Mavic 2 Pro, Smart Controller and Crystalsky
1398 6 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Happy to finally report that my new Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 is flying with no issues. No camera or gimbal issues. No drift either. Using the controller with a Crystalsky 7.85 and no drop outs, no lags, no issues. New firmware for everything seems good. I can also say that my Mavic 2 Pro and newly bought Smart Controller is also flying and operating as they should. Had some issues with Go4 app dropping but fixed that so now all is good. Its not often I can announce that everything I own made by DJI including my camera gimbals are all operating the way they should. I know... Just wait ten minutes or until the next updated firmware. lol
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing these information with us and thank you for reaching out. It is great to know that you appreciate and liked the new update that was released by DJI. Again thank you for your valued support and keep on flying.
2020-1-21
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha ZFUaSa,

Good to hear everything is working well.  I hope everything continues in that direction.  Sometimes, though, figuring out the problems is half the fun!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-1-22
Use props
droneboy CMR
lvl.1
Cameroon

Hello I have problem my own don't recognize phanthom4 pro v2.0 but showing that is an phanthom 3 that I should load on dji go simple
2020-2-6
Use props
Andrew_CA
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1157464 ft
  • >>>
Japan

great combination of drones! Since you have Smart Controller, can you please help me confirm if the smart controller will work with Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 ? Thanks so much
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Andrew_CA Posted at 2-16 20:18
great combination of drones! Since you have Smart Controller, can you please help me confirm if the smart controller will work with Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 ? Thanks so much

Wish the Smart Controller did work with the Phantom 4 Pro V.2 but no it doesn't. I read that they released a beta firmware that did and there were no real issues. Then with the newest firmware the PP4 V2 was not included. I imagine DJI did not want to step on sales of the PP4 V2 Plus.
2020-2-20
Use props
fanseb96bbe7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5653 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does anyone have any idea when beta testing will be complete to add the Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 to the Smart Controller.
2020-4-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules