Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Everything working as it should! Yay!
553 1 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZFUaSaOBgIxz
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Happy to finally report that my new Phantom 4 Pro 2.0 is flying with no issues. No camera or gimbal issues. No drift either. Using the controller with a Crystalsky 7.85 and no drop outs, no lags, no issues. New firmware for everything seems good. I can also say that my Mavic 2 Pro and newly bought Smart Controller is also flying and operating as they should. Had some issues with Go4 app dropping but fixed that so now all is good. Its not often I can announce that everything I own made by DJI including my camera gimbals are all operating the way they should. I know... Just wait ten minutes or until the next updated firmware. lol
2020-1-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am glad to know that you are happy from the new updates for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2 and your DJI Mavic 2 Pro with the DJI Smart Controller. If you have further concern or inquiry, please feel free to post it at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules