Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can I fly a drone without a license?
8953 12 2020-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jonson Smith
lvl.2

Bangladesh

Hi, Every Member. Please tell me. Can I fly a drone without a license?
2020-1-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depends on the country,  US and UK you now have to register and in some countries take a test too.
2020-1-22
Use props
Jonson Smith
lvl.2

Bangladesh

DAFlys Posted at 1-22 02:18
Depends on the country,  US and UK you now have to register and in some countries take a test too.

Thank you very much for your information.
2020-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Jonson Smith Posted at 1-22 04:32
Thank you very much for your information.

Youre welcome.
2020-1-22
Use props
CoollyMcAwesome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 274829 ft
Canada

Many places in this world require licenses for drone above 250 grams. What you do is entirely up to you. Lots of member here do not have licenses like myself. There is a risk of fines, but if you fly responsibly, do not do risky flights, educate your self on the rules, you will be fine. Having a 250 gram Mavic mini does not exclude you from fines either. Responsible flight by you is the key. Look at cars, people have license, yet look at all the accident and death they have cause, distracted driving,  driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs ect....If you choose no license or get one that is your choice, regardless practice safe responsible operation and you will enjoy this hobby. If you have a drone license and you crash into a group of people and injure them, you will still be charge by the law or sued. And that goes for having no license too. Like many things in life you are free to choose what you will do, just be responsible and accept consequences that come from those choices good or bad. All the Best!
2020-1-23
Use props
Jonson Smith
lvl.2

Bangladesh

CoollyMcAwesome Posted at 1-23 19:41
Many places in this world require licenses for drone above 250 grams. What you do is entirely up to you. Lots of member here do not have licenses like myself. There is a risk of fines, but if you fly responsibly, do not do risky flights, educate your self on the rules, you will be fine. Having a 250 gram Mavic mini does not exclude you from fines either. Responsible flight by you is the key. Look at cars, people have license, yet look at all the accident and death they have cause, distracted driving,  driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs ect....If you choose no license or get one that is your choice, regardless practice safe responsible operation and you will enjoy this hobby. If you have a drone license and you crash into a group of people and injure them, you will still be charge by the law or sued. And that goes for having no license too. Like many things in life you are free to choose what you will do, just be responsible and accept consequences that come from those choices good or bad. All the Best!

Thank you so much.
2020-1-23
Use props
HubcapMC0
lvl.3

United States

Yes, if they weigh Under 250 grams
2020-1-24
Use props
Grant66
New

United Kingdom

In UK and drone weight over 250g you do need a pilot and equipment licence. Pilot licence requires completion of online test
2020-1-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jonson Smith. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Flying your drones with or without license will depend on the laws and regulations of a certain country or region. Please check local policies and regulations before flying. As relevant laws and regulations will be updated from time to time, please visit the following airspace management policy websites of a certain country or region to learn more. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-1-27
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

In the United States, You can, but you will need to register it with the FAA if it weights above 250 g
2020-1-28
Use props
djiuser_79D9BkaxroJZ
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i have a tello drone i dont have license
2023-2-8
Use props
PixelPro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Yes, but for recreational purposes only. For commercial use, you must have a part 107 license.
2023-2-9
Use props
Drey. I
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1757375 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yes and no
2023-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now