DJI Care Offer Urgent Help
950 7 2020-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello,
I just purchased a Mavic 2 zoom from Drones Direct UK. My account is in the UK and the drone had setting for the UK. DJI have an offer for a care plan that includes water damage etc for new purchasers for 125 USD, but it has to be purchased within 48 hrs of registering the drone. I have tried to purchase this offer but the online application form has country as the US and the box is greyed out. It will not alter and my address in the UK is rejected as I cannot give a US post code.

I contacted DJI Support and explained all above. They seem to have misread because they said purchase before registering??? and send a screen dump of date you registered. I have already registered so I think the were confused. I am now gone 24 hrs so worried I will lose the offer.

If there is an DJI staff please can you advise me how to purchase with me being in the UK before the 48hr cut-off.

Many Thanks
2020-1-22
Use props
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Footnote. I just see my new Mavic 2 is not listed on the diagrams on the left. Is it possible somehow its been registered elsewhere?
2020-1-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Support. I manage to get the serial number of your drone using your DJI Forum account and tried to purchase the DJI Care Refresh for Mavic 2 zoom and it did go through. Please check the image below: . Please also make sure to change the country on our website to United Kingdom before purchasing the plan. If any error message, please send us an email to djicare@dji.com so we can further check on this. Thank you!
2020-1-22
Use props
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello,
Yes I see above but after filling the name, email and telephone number it goes to Secure Checkout. On there under shipping the Country/Region is locked on the US and cannot be altered. I will try the email you give. I also notice that my Mavic 2 is not listed under my drones but when I go into the app it is there and my DJI Forum name is also there.
2020-1-23
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

UNITED KINGDOM

+44 2076603037

Mon-Fri 9:00AM - 6:00PM (GMT+0)
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

FreshFlyer Posted at 1-22 11:32
Footnote. I just see my new Mavic 2 is not listed on the diagrams on the left. Is it possible somehow its been registered elsewhere?

Hi, we're sorry for having issues with your Forum profile. May we confirm your Mavic 2 Zoom's serial number and your DJI account? Kindly PM us the soonest time possible and we'll be more happy to assist you with this. Thanks again for your patience.  
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

FreshFlyer Posted at 1-23 03:00
Hello,
Yes I see above but after filling the name, email and telephone number it goes to Secure Checkout. On there under shipping the Country/Region is locked on the US and cannot be altered. I will try the email you give. I also notice that my Mavic 2 is not listed under my drones but when I go into the app it is there and my DJI Forum name is also there.

Hi, we've sought the attention and forwarded this with the designated team in providing the best possible recommendation with the matter. Thanks again for expressing your patience and understanding.
2020-1-23
Use props
FreshFlyer
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello,
Thank you all for your help. DJI Customer Care contacted by email with a link that had the UK. All is fine now.

Many Thanks once again
2020-1-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules