5606 14 2020-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
deathsquad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

The max distance we can use for the Quickshots functions is 40m. Can you increase it to 100m please like other DJI drones. I find the distance quite small in some situations.
2020-1-22
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

The Mini cant track you so far the max tracking distance is about 40 meters
2020-1-22
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

I would be fine with it losing tracking capability beyond 40m and just keep going to 100m. Would create great reveal shots.

Brace yourself for people telling you it’s your fault for buying the cheap drone
2020-1-22
Use props
deathsquad
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>
Australia

If it's technically not possible that's fine. I would have thought it would be ok to increase though.
2020-1-22
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

It would be great if they would do so
2020-1-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. You can only set the maximum flight distance of the DJI Mavic Mini Quickshot mode up to 40m and we don't have the capability to change it as of the moment. However, I will take this as a suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designated department for attention. If you have other relevant compatibility requirements, please feel free to tell us. Your suggestions are very important to us. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-22
Use props
Ice_2k
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-22 13:45
we don't have the capability to change it as of the moment

Could you elaborate on what you mean by that? Are you talking about not having the time to deal with this now or is there something in the Mini's hardware that is preventing you from doing this?
2020-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for a great idea.
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Ice_2k Posted at 1-22 14:03
Could you elaborate on what you mean by that? Are you talking about not having the time to deal with this now or is there something in the Mini's hardware that is preventing you from doing this?

Hi, thank you for your response. As we mentioned above I have already been raised this concern to our developer. We will keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this suggestion of yours. Thank you!
2020-1-24
Use props
djiuser_RxVxGJySAQED
New
Flight distance : 1220 ft
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-24 11:29
Hi, thank you for your response. As we mentioned above I have already been raised this concern to our developer. We will keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this suggestion of yours. Thank you!

Hi, have you any news about this suggestion ?

Thanks.
2020-8-12
Use props
Skydiver021
lvl.4
Serbia

djiuser_RxVxGJySAQED Posted at 8-12 14:21
Hi, have you any news about this suggestion ?

Thanks.

The standard DJI answer is pleasant and polite, we will see and never call again. In translation, we took your money and what more do you want now
2020-8-14
Use props
epik
lvl.1
United States

the SPARK has or over 100 meters and the NEW MAVIC AIR 2 DOES NOT. shame!!!!
you wanna tell me that the spark is more capable then a new drone? mavic air 2?
why can't you just increase it to 120 meters like the SPARK?
this makes no sense. i will not buy the new one until this is fixed!!!
2020-10-10
Use props
epik
lvl.1
United States

any update on this?
2020-10-10
Use props
djiuser_RIeSM3mAo5mf
lvl.4
Flight distance : 542083 ft
Spain

like ironic information/comment , i can comment you that the lastest big upgrade for the mini has been modify the battery icon at the APP , Mini doesn't receive a major feature since January 2020,so......
2020-10-11
Use props
Riad Mahmud
New
Flight distance : 3885 ft
Bangladesh

Hey It's been more than 2 years after this discussion. Could you please give us an update? If you guys add the limit 60-70meter, that would be enough, I'd say! Because 40 is a very small distance. Could you please include this in your future update?
2023-3-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules