Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to view or remove flight records from the cloud?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hifi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 510810 ft
Germany

How can I view my flight records on the DJI cloud server?
How can I remove flight records from the cloud?

I know how to transfer flight records manually from my iOS device to my MacBook Pro. I know how to sync with the DJI cloud. I know how to delete records from my mobile device. I want to know if there's a direct access to the cloud.

2020-1-22
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Go here and follow the instructions:    https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
2020-1-22
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

I would also like to know how to access and or delete flight records from the DJI cloud.
2020-1-22
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can use airdata and their free sync tool to transfer the logs to view online.
2020-1-23
Use props
1Eagle
lvl.4
Flight distance : 290348 ft
United States

DAFlys Posted at 1-23 01:24
You can use airdata and their free sync tool to transfer the logs to view online.

Thanks, but I'm referring to the DJI cloud where you sync your flight records with DJI
And this increases your flight distance under your avatar in this forum.
I'm beginning to believe that this is not possible as it is a Chinese cloud and probably heavily guarded.
2020-1-29
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 95125112 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

1Eagle Posted at 1-29 12:41
Thanks, but I'm referring to the DJI cloud where you sync your flight records with DJI
And this increases your flight distance under your avatar in this forum.
I'm beginning to believe that this is not possible as it is a Chinese cloud and probably heavily guarded.

Airdata's tool downloads your flight logs from DJI and uploads them to their own site.
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_CAny4XuYVvNg
New

Canada

Flight records going to DJI Cloud can be viewed on a tablet or cellphone with the DJI fly app. For PC or Mac you'll have to upload them and use a 3rd party app.
2023-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules