1142 7 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Need advide for a valid link , I bought a unit that only needs repair the white antenna cable (Broken) and the compass cable (Broken) from the front right

photo_2020-01-23_13-15-36.jpg
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend to do any DIY repair on the said drone, I would recommend to please contact our designated DJI Support Team to assists you regarding this matter. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.  
2020-1-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-23 08:14
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend to do any DIY repair on the said drone, I would recommend to please contact our designated DJI Support Team to assists you regarding this matter. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.

how much would the repair cost for that damage ?
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 1-23 11:07
how much would the repair cost for that damage ?

Thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to this concern. It is best that our DJI support team in the facility to do the assessment first so that they can provide you the exact cost for the repair. You can also check the cost for each parts on this link after you have logged in. Thank you.
2020-1-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-23 11:51
Thank you for the additional inquiry. With regards to this concern. It is best that our DJI support team in the facility to do the assessment first so that they can provide you the exact cost for the repair. You can also check the cost for each parts on this link after you have logged in. Thank you.

Thanks  !!  

The parts to repair are :

Phantom 4 Left Landing Gear        12.00 Euros

Phantom 4 Right Landing Gear        12.00 Euros

2020-1-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

Anyway .. i dont know if the AIrcraft is still in warranty period

2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 1-23 23:00
Anyway .. i dont know if the AIrcraft is still in warranty period

[view_image]

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I have sent a PM. Please check at your most convenient time. Thank you.
2020-1-24
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-24 16:40
Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I have sent a PM. Please check at your most convenient time. Thank you.

Thank you so much !!
2020-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules