Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Processing processing
2397 30 2020-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nejor Malson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 866 ft
Finland

I'm very curious to know how long it takes to complete the processing? It doesn't help either, that I'm not very patient human being. Also noticed that I'm not the only one with this issue so if DJI need a warehouse worker, I might be available

Näyttökuva 2020-1-23 kello 21.00.47.png
2020-1-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Nejor, sorry for the inconvenience. We'll forward your order number to the related team for a check. If there is an update, we'll let you know. We appreciate your patience.
2020-1-23
Use props
Jaime Doyola
New

Philippines

Hi.  Please help me
2020-1-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jaime Doyola Posted at 1-28 01:40
Hi.  Please help me

May we have your order number for further assistance?
2020-1-29
Use props
Mathieu LeBlanc
lvl.1

Canada

Wandering what is going on with my processing status.
Thanks
2020-1-30
Use props
Nejor Malson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 866 ft
Finland

There is still no progress on this. Unbelievable.
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_4g8vxiVZMx3J
lvl.1

United States

My order (0017885507049) was made on 1/22 and the expected shipment time was 5-7 days. Wanting to confirm this, I contacted customer support earlier this week to ensure my order would be shipped on time as I expected. I was informed the shipment date for my specific order was set for 1/31. Now that this date has passed, and I have yet to see a change in my order status, I am beginning to grow concerned about the integrity of my order (especially now, after having seen other customers having similar issues).  First, I want to say that I have been very pleased with the prompt and respectful support I have received thus far. I really want to like this company so that I may continue to use their products and services in the future. My main reason for purchasing through DJI, rather than elsewhere, was so that would have the opportunity to use their support they offer through the “DJI Care”. I was willing to wait the extra time for shipment through DJI compared to other sellers, but this was only because I had assumed the shipment would be on schedule. I hope the issue of my delayed shipment can be resolved soon.
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Mathieu LeBlanc Posted at 1-30 05:37
[view_image]

Wandering what is going on with my processing status.

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused, Mathieu. We had forwarded your order to the related department to check and assist. If we have any feedback, we will keep you updated.
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_4g8vxiVZMx3J Posted at 2-1 09:07
My order (0017885507049) was made on 1/22 and the expected shipment time was 5-7 days. Wanting to confirm this, I contacted customer support earlier this week to ensure my order would be shipped on time as I expected. I was informed the shipment date for my specific order was set for 1/31. Now that this date has passed, and I have yet to see a change in my order status, I am beginning to grow concerned about the integrity of my order (especially now, after having seen other customers having similar issues).  First, I want to say that I have been very pleased with the prompt and respectful support I have received thus far. I really want to like this company so that I may continue to use their products and services in the future. My main reason for purchasing through DJI, rather than elsewhere, was so that would have the opportunity to use their support they offer through the “DJI Care”. I was willing to wait the extra time for shipment through DJI compared to other sellers, but this was only because I had assumed the shipment would be on schedule. I hope the issue of my delayed shipment can be resolved soon.

We are sincerely sorry for the waiting, I had sent you PM regarding the info of your order, please check. Sincerely sorry again.
2020-2-1
Use props
Kulikjak
New

Czechia

Hi, I have a similar problem.

At least I would like to know when to expect it to arrive .

2020-2-2
Use props
jorgeiglesiasgmail.com
New
Flight distance : 16483 ft
Spain

Order 0349648430960  made 14th of  january,  5-9 days of shipping time after payment and we are 20 days after with no changes on order.
2020-2-3
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

There may be more delays.

More and more people and businesses around the world feel the impact of the spreading Coronavirus and so does DJI. The Chinese drone maker is impacted by the virus in a number of ways and has also closed their offices in China as a precautionary measure. We heard that shipping drones from China to other countries would be impacted by the spreading Coronavirus.

Most recently we have seen messages on social media, that DJI had sent out a letter to official resellers saying that the DJI offices in China will remain tentatively closed until February 10.

DJI released the following statement:

“DJI is closely monitoring the situation and following relevant guidelines. We will institute precautionary measures for all employees upon return to office on February 10, as well as continue to distribute relevant health guidance. Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees.”
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jorgeiglesiasgmail.com Posted at 2-3 04:19
Order 0349648430960  made 14th of  january,  5-9 days of shipping time after payment and we are 20 days after with no changes on order.

We are sincerely sorry to have kept you waiting, your order has been shipped out, you should have received the tracking number via email, hope you will receive it soon.
2020-2-3
Use props
fans2d7f084a
lvl.1

United States

Would you be able to check mine as well? Order number 0014588105980
2020-2-4
Use props
djiuser_5cC6fuRtWaNk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 371739 ft
Italy

I have the same problem.  Payment made on 19/01, shipping expected in 7 - 9 working days and still no news.  Is it possible to verify?  Thank you. Order n. 0393085190304
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_5cC6fuRtWaNk Posted at 2-4 12:57
I have the same problem.  Payment made on 19/01, shipping expected in 7 - 9 working days and still no news.  Is it possible to verify?  Thank you. Order n. 0393085190304

Sorry for the waiting, I will verify the shipping info with the related team, will keep you updated when I receive the feedback.
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans2d7f084a Posted at 2-4 05:32
Would you be able to check mine as well? Order number 0014588105980

I am sorry for the waiting, I will check the shipping info with the related team, will keep you updated when I receive the feedback.
2020-2-4
Use props
fans2d7f084a
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-4 22:11
I am sorry for the waiting, I will check the shipping info with the related team, will keep you updated when I receive the feedback.

I understand, but can't help but be bummed because this was for a birthday present :/
2020-2-5
Use props
listern
New

Canada

of course from DJI mindy you get a copy and pasted response, but thanks "SupBro" for letting us know whats going on... Corona Virus delays. I made my order on the 11th of jan still waiting too..
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans2d7f084a Posted at 2-5 08:03
I understand, but can't help but be bummed because this was for a birthday present :/

Sorry for the late reply, your order is estimated to ship mid-February, sincerely sorry again for the waiting.
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

listern Posted at 2-8 16:30
of course from DJI mindy you get a copy and pasted response, but thanks "SupBro" for letting us know whats going on... Corona Virus delays. I made my order on the 11th of jan still waiting too..

You have our sincere apologies for the waiting, I am able to trace your order number via your forum account, your order will also be shipping mid this month, thank you for your patience.
2020-2-8
Use props
djiuser_5cC6fuRtWaNk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 371739 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-4 22:11
Sorry for the waiting, I will verify the shipping info with the related team, will keep you updated when I receive the feedback.

still no news……..
Is there anybody out there?
2020-2-11
Use props
fans2d7f084a
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_5cC6fuRtWaNk Posted at 2-11 08:51
still no news……..
Is there anybody out there?

I ended up cancelling mine and ordering through someone else and it came in 2 days...
2020-2-12
Use props
djiuser_B0lha8NZnpO4
lvl.1
Singapore

Hey Admin, are you kidding me? It literally says shipment will only take 1 business day upon payment confirmation. How many days has it been now??? ??????????????????????
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_B0lha8NZnpO4 Posted at 2-13 00:05
[view_image]

Hey Admin, are you kidding me? It literally says shipment will only take 1 business day upon payment confirmation. How many days has it been now??? ??????????????????????

Hi there, because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the shipment time of your order may be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We will process it for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-13
Use props
djiuser_B0lha8NZnpO4
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-13 02:41
Hi there, because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the shipment time of your order may be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We will process it for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Till today, it is still in "Processed"!!! When is it going to be shipped?????!?!?!?
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_B0lha8NZnpO4
lvl.1
Singapore

What a bunch of lazy bums working in DJI. I ordered my DJI Ronin-S on the 5th of February and till to date it is still being processed. You're telling me that the coronavirus outbreak was that serious in 5th February???? WHat a bunch of lame excuses. if there is a platform where I can write review I would definitely write 1/10
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_B0lha8NZnpO4 Posted at 2-16 17:43
Till today, it is still in "Processed"!!! When is it going to be shipped?????!?!?!?

Hi there, we apologize for your bad experience. We understand your feelings.  Please rest assured that we will try our best to help you solve the problem. I have forwarded your order to the related team again, if there is an update, we'll let you know.
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_B0lha8NZnpO4
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-16 19:10
Hi there, we apologize for your bad experience. We understand your feelings.  Please rest assured that we will try our best to help you solve the problem. I have forwarded your order to the related team again, if there is an update, we'll let you know.

Why don't you give me a date ?
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_B0lha8NZnpO4
lvl.1
Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-16 19:10

Hey till now there is no update?????
2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_B0lha8NZnpO4 Posted at 2-17 17:33
Hey till now there is no update?????

Hi there, as per check, your order has been shipped, please keep close attention to the tracking information. We hope you will receive it soon.
2020-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules